Barber Vintage Fest

irk miller said:
The upper swap spots are in the grass section on the back of that lot. There's pavement drives in-between but the spots will be in the grass. Shouldn't be bad at all.

77150-160918161855.png
Ah. That's good. The map they sent out, made it look like it was in the parking lot. That would have been miserable.

Be nice to have some fresh blood in there. It's gotten to be the same folks, with the same parts year after year. Always been good to sell there, but the buying, for me, has dropped off over the last 3-4 years.

Agreed. I've been on the waiting list, but jumped on day one when they offered the new spots this year. I did most of my selling at Mid-O, not expecting to get a spot at Barber. So we'll see how it goes.

I'll be there but for the first time I'm racing(not first time racing, just first time at Barber). Wish me luck Grids have me in race 2 and race 11 on Saturday. There are multiple waves in both. Just look for #304

Attachments

• 78164143-Photo+Sep+05%2C+10+39+43+AM.jpg
    78164143-Photo+Sep+05%2C+10+39+43+AM.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 238
KDI Cycles (cb550fcafe) said:
I'll be there but for the first time I'm racing(not first time racing, just first time at Barber). Wish me luck Grids have me in race 2 and race 11 on Saturday. There are multiple waves in both. Just look for #304
Nice rear sets.

Maritime said:
Damb you're right. Sorry Kevin another dtt with a similar avatar is also racing barber.
what?!? someone stole my avatar? lol.

Redbird said:
Mike, I think he spells it K e v i n ;)
thanks Redbird! you going this year? would like to show you guys my race bikes.

Will any of y'all have a swap meet spot? Or a spot in Aces Corner or something?
I'm thinking about bringing the CT70/140 and I'd rather not load/unload it every day if I didn't have to. If I could stash it somewhere safe overnight, that would be cool.

The GL1800 is washed and the Uni-go ready to load and hook up. We plan on heading that way about 8 am. Dreaming of Deamland BBQ for tomorrow evening. Visiting the museum Thursday.

scott s said:
Will any of y'all have a swap meet spot? Or a spot in Aces Corner or something?
I'm thinking about bringing the CT70/140 and I'd rather not load/unload it every day if I didn't have to. If I could stash it somewhere safe overnight, that would be cool.

Sending you a pm, Scott

We'll be taking in the museum today. Plan to enjoy all that we can on Friday and Saturday until about 4pm, and then head North a couple hours to stay on our way back toward Tennessee. We are staying in the Inverness area, so just a short ride to the park. Found my favorite BBQ restaurant (Dreamland) has a new place about a mile away from the hotel. Probably will eat pork every night.

Back
Top Bottom