So you want to build a bobber/chopper? Look here first... (NEW INFO!)

Just new to the forum, WOW!!!! G'Day from Sydney
i am headin over to the US mid 2013 doin the family touristy thing, while i am there i will be hunting down an old Harley to send back home downunder. This forum is so full of info, especially this post, you guys have saved me thousands of hours googling and searching.
Von dude, you are truely man amoungst men.

Ha... All just copy and paste my man. What model HD are you looking for? Also, make sure to let us know where you'll be hanging while Stateside. There's DTT guys willing to share a beer, show ya around town or hang in the garage in just about every corner or the US.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

PM sent.

mate dont know enuf about harleys, a kicker would be good, nothing beats gettin the back of ya legs bruised from a missed placed foot.

I forgot about this thread! Great info here for anyone starting out or wanting to learn more. Bookmarked it this time!

Hobes said:
PM sent.

mate dont know enuf about harleys, a kicker would be good, nothing beats gettin the back of ya legs bruised from a missed placed foot.

I never got a PM... Haha.

Favoriteprojects.com is no longer, but here's another one:

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/tube-bender/tube-bender.html

Wish I had this info, when I picked up a CB650 bobber project. Ended up trading it for some racing seat for my car. That's some great information though.

Back
Top Bottom