Texas/Oklahoma/Louisiana Meetup?

66replica

The Wrecking Crew
DTT BOTM WINNER
Thinking we should have a regional DTT meetup this spring. Anyone in? No plans as to what we'd do or where we'd do it yet, just trying to gauge interest.

I'm down if I had a good notice. I'm planning on doing some camping down that way sometime here soon, will have to figure out how to put the bike on my popup camper. :eek:

If not then this fall when things cool off.

Isn't there a Rocker/Mods meet this March in Dallas? I'm going to try to make that one. Maybe try to combine the two?

veloracermike said:
Isn't there a Rocker/Mods meet this March in Dallas? I'm going to try to make that one. Maybe try to combine the two?

Yeah its 3/30-4/1/12, but its in Dallas. Riding around in Dallas is like riding in a really big parking lot. You cant ever escape the urban sprawl. I'd suggest someplace outside the metro mess, like Glen Rose, Waco, Denton, or even up in Oklahoma.

Maybe meet up at Mods Vs Rockers and head out for a ride. North of Denton to the Red River and back the other side is a cool little day trip.

I've heard Glen Rose is a good ride. Heck, maybe we should really do it up and go ride the Three Sisters.

66replica said:
I've heard Glen Rose is a good ride. Heck, maybe we should really do it up and go ride the Three Sisters.

I vote Glen Rose. Three sisters sounds like Hill Country. I'll be down there for the fall classic.

Back
Top Bottom