74 suzuki gt380

speedypete12

I am new to this forum and joined for the reason of trying to find parts for this damn bike. Im having trouble finding parts for this bike at a reasonable price. Anyone know where i can find reasonably priced parts for this bike? Its a complete teardown and build so i need practially everything for the bike.

Not really a bike that's known for good parts availability.... I had one, only stuff I found reasonable was internal motor parts, being as they share parts with other models. If you want to get off cheap, it's probably best to sell it off and snag a Honda.

Much as I love Hondas, I have to argue with that last sentiment. Yes GT380s did not sell in the same numbers as Honda CB350 or 360 twins but there were quite a few around. Parts are harder to locate for sure which means that you have to look harder. And some parts are NLA so it means that other parts have to be adapted.

Have you tried over on Sundial or the Yahoo group?

Same point, different results... All I'm saying is parts aren't cheap for those bikes. They're great bikes, so I'm not trying to knock it (like I said, I owned one.) Just being realistic. If you're not super concerned with originality, you've got it a lot easier.

I'm also doing a '74 380,but may be getting a complete '72 w bad engine. Maybe I can help if that comes through. Guzzi John-Champlin,Mn

Back
Top Bottom