Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Black/White

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Black/Grey

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters

loganrm

Coast to Coast
True inspiration comes from experience and a opossum in a sweater (you had to be there). In a meager attempt to show appreciation and thanks to Kiley and his wife for putting us all up, Rust Revival will be producing one of these three shirts with the help of your vote. All profit, yes every damn dime, will go to Kiley upon my arrival in his driveway next year.....

The "Kiley Goerge"

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 10.27.33 AM by loganrm, on Flickr

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 10.06.59 AM by loganrm, on Flickr

The "Oil Drop"

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 10.53.46 AM by loganrm, on Flickr

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 10.51.50 AM by loganrm, on Flickr

The "Red Wings"

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 10.06.07 AM by loganrm, on Flickr

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 10.52.00 AM by loganrm, on Flickr

Last minute entry..."The Opossum Drop"

Screen shot 2012-10-18 at 12.28.53 PM by loganrm, on Flickr

I love George. Not sure a lot of people people will "get" it (outside of Barber crew), so you may not sell as many as the others... Between the other two, I love number 3.

I really like the oil drop, but the opossum is hilarious. I'm torn.

Oh and good luck getting him to take the dough. He somehow managed to make me feel like a douche for even offering some. I think he has a bit of the Jedi in him. Love that guy.

From a pure design standpoint, number 3 is my favorite. From a "Oh my god, that's awesome" standpoint, Possum for life.

PS. You are awesome.

I'm all about #1 and I didn't even get to make it down there (yet). I do really dig the old shop sign style of the other two, but option #1 is tops.

Flugtechnik said:
I really like the third one, but the opossum is hilarious. I'm torn.

Oh and good luck getting him to take the dough. He somehow managed to make me feel like a douche for even offering some. I think he has a bit of the Jedi in him. Love that guy.

I'll cram it in his damn gas tank.....

"These are not the coins your looking for..."

The Giant Robot Co. said:

"These are not the coins your looking for..."

Just hide it in random places like Redbird was hiding the Cheez Its.

I am all for the Opossum shirt but do like #3. Nice work sir!

The Giant Robot Co. said:

Hide it in the garage somewhere. He loves that shit ;) :D

And I'm in for a #1.

mothgils said:
Just hide it in random places like Redbird was hiding the Cheez Its.
Bwahahahaha!!!! I was replying when you posted that :D

You know you can set up an actual poll on here right?

Oh, and he'll be getting whats coming to him.

Flugtechnik said:
You know you can set up an actual poll on here right?

Oh, and he'll be getting whats coming to him.

I thought you could but can't figure the damn thing out!

More great designs. #3 is my favorite. Though I really like #2 as well. And #1 has a nice style to it.
Who am I kidding? Just make one and I'll buy it.

How about some desktop wallpapers?

Man, All of those are rad! What a great dude, garage & time! My vote goes to the second one in black but it's almost too close to call!

Sorry guys, my dumb ass just found the voting poll option. Please make a click so I can keep it straight!

Logan, I woke up this morning and saw this thread and dear baby jesus, this has to be the most awesome thing I have ever seen!

I of course would choose number one simply because Neal is family to me, and Amanda was brought by Neal, and just seeing that damned opossum makes me smile! But I would proudly wear any single one of those shirts. The most lame thing on the entire shirt is my name!

Seriously though man, that is a gesture that I can't put into words how much it means to me. Left me at a little loss for words, and that's saying something!

And these guys are right, I won't take the money! Couldn't take coin from a grassroots guy who is doing things the true human way by earning something to live on with his own two hands. That's homage enough! That being said, I would buy any and all of those shirts for myself and my wife!

Thank you so much man. Seriously.

Seeing how the votes are currently going... would it be possible to use the possum logo where the oil drop is on the #2 shirt?

Please, don't think for a second that I'm trying to tell you how to do your job. I'm really not. But imo it would marry the two favorite aspects into one shirt.

Back
Top Bottom