Half Fast Chicago Timmy's CB750 bobber project

ProTeal55

Check out Half Fast Chicago. Com
Fellow Half Fast Chicago member Timmy has been working on his wicked CB750 bobber project for awhile, and it is finally starting to come together.
He has wicked fab skills and a eye for detail that can sometimes make something simple take forever, but when it's done u know it cant be done any better..
Pics of the frame. Stock up front, handmade hartail out back --->
TIMMY1.jpg

TIMMY2.jpg
Frame right outta Powdercoating -->
18560_248026173229_248012368229_3250588_6135860_n.jpg
As the bike sits waiting to be wired and tuned --->
TIMMY9-1.jpg

TIMMY10-1.jpg

And people say Half Fast Chicago went all Harley ? ;D

Re: Half Fast Timmy's CB750 bobber project

wow.. very well done!!..

sick! I love it. Is the light tinted with a plastic or is that colored glass? I really want to get some yellow tint for my bike but not sure where to find any worthwhile. Also, did he just make the tunnel on that sporty tank deeper, or something else going on with that? I have a sporty tanks, that I want to lower.

Absolutly awesome. Id like to ride up there and check out your guys hood next summer. You guys are rocking some of the sickest bikes around.

VonYinzer said:
Absolutly awesome. Id like to ride up there and check out your guys hood next summer. You guys are rocking some of the sickest bikes around.
Thanks for the kind words, and you (and anyone else) is always welcome to hang if ever in Chicago..
pawn said:
Is the light tinted with a plastic or is that colored glass? I really want to get some yellow tint for my bike but not sure where to find any worthwhile. Also, did he just make the tunnel on that sporty tank deeper, or something else going on with that? I have a sporty tanks, that I want to lower.
Not 100% sure but If I know Timmy it is tinited glass. It is pretty much the way to go over the film from what i have seen/heard..
As far as the tank goes that is all him. It started life as a stock sporty tank, and now holds alittle over a gallon of fuel ;D.
It has been chopped, narrowed, new tunneled, etc...

Honestly, I normally hate I4 bobbers, but you managed to make that 750 hardtail look really good. Not my style, but for once, it was made to work. Good job.

timmy is by far the best in the busn for sheetmetal and metal fab! every time he comes in to drop off stuff for powder i pick his brain! ha ha ha

anyone know what kind of throttle that is?

ProTeal55 said:
Fellow Half Fast Chicago member Timmy has been working on his wicked CB750 bobber project for awhile, and it is finally starting to come together.
He has wicked fab skills and a eye for detail that can sometimes make something simple take forever, but when it's done u know it cant be done any better..
Pics of the frame. Stock up front, handmade hartail out back --->
TIMMY1.jpg

TIMMY2.jpg
Frame right outta Powdercoating -->
18560_248026173229_248012368229_3250588_6135860_n.jpg
As the bike sits waiting to be wired and tuned --->
TIMMY9-1.jpg

TIMMY10-1.jpg

And people say Half Fast Chicago went all Harley ? ;D

Wow, I have seen alot pics of cb750 hartails on cycle X's web site but to me most of them
look kind of cheezey not until now.

This is total badass!!! I love it.

Believe me Timmy spent a BOATLOAD of time making sure everything on his bike was perfect..

Wow!!!!!!! Just beauiful!!!!!

so did he machine those trees? They look good as well.

As for the headlight, I finally did mine in the yellow I was mentioning earlier and used a film. I wish I could have done glass like his, but it's not really something easy to come buy or worth it to me to spend money on. So for $5 i got this:

DSC01030 by jeffe suarez, on Flickr

i love this bike... i have only seen parts in the powder shop as they came though i can not wait to see it in person... i am going to have him tub my cb350 bob tank, his metal work is simply unreal!!

Back
Top Bottom