the gs300.

hurley209 said:
Hmmm not Sure I'm on from my phone, but il try both ways tomorrow when I print it.
Thank you for the heads up though!
That adds ya an extra taco haha
Cool build going on here. I'm keen to see where this goes!

I seriously want a taco right now. For the time it takes you to ship a taco to me, I could be at Taco Bell in 5 minutes. Be right back. You still owe me a taco LOL!!!

hopefully something cool happens dude, im excited to build something different than my usual cafe oriented builds.

but taco bell would be nowhere near as good as my tacos. haha

Yeah Hurley, your "run of the mill" cafe builds are boring us! :D

Seriously man, keep up the good work.

Be warned... you wont want to get all ball'd up any more on a Cafe. You'll come to prefer the more relaxed, "I just really dont give a fuck" ergonomics of your chop. it's the truthe

i believe it dude.
but i will have to give them both equal attention so they dont get jealous

So I had only planned to tear down to the top end, but I found some sort of dirt/sand inside, so I decided since I already had the jugs off might as well go the extra step and clean it up real good.
So heres up to where I got today, il be splitting the cases soon.

11a1fa77.jpg

Josh, drop those Polaroid frames man, It makes the pic tiny and shitty, I wanna see what’s going on and don't give two shits about some goofy nostalgic pic frame!

Now, awesome job on tearing on into that thing! Love it!

tWistedWheelz said:
Josh, drop those Polaroid frames man, It makes the pic tiny and shitty, I wanna see what’s going on and don't give two shits about some goofy nostalgic pic frame!

well doesnt someone have their panties in a bunch hahahahaha just kidding brando, haha.
alright il post better pix in a few minutes for you ;D

tWistedWheelz said:
That did not translate in text like I had it in my head....sorry!

It never does... Which is probably why I am the reigning champ of douche-baggery around these parts. haha

Back
Top Bottom