the gs300.

He wants to be the strongest old guy in the retirement home.

Joshy Boy, you better have some updates for me! or else, i might have to prison shank you, cali mexi style!

And a beer haha.
Naw dude, got busy with my cafe working out the bugs, will be splitting the engine cases soon though and cleaning up the engine, and hopefully I can get to stretching the swing arm too soon, so I can start working on what the frame is going to look like. So lots of cutting and welding I hope lol, and metal pounding with a hammer.... You know, all that soothing relaxing stuff. Haha
Il keep ya posted.

hurley209 said:
yeah man, been having so many thing on my plate lately that i havent touched it.

I know exactly how that feels! I cannot wait to get back on Caroline, but life has completely taken priority over my garage time. I hope we both find time soon to get back to work on these old scraps!

tWistedWheelz said:
I know exactly how that feels! I cannot wait to get back on Caroline, but life has completely taken priority over my garage time. I hope we both find time soon to get back to work on these old scraps!

yeah man, and when i do get time in there, there are other things i need to get too. and now i started that house thing i told you about a while ago, so even crazier now. lol

IndieSol said:
Me too. In both of your cases. Back to work fellas.

hahaha, yes sir. will be slow progressing work though. hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom