Lightning Strikes TWICE!!

ccvsgod

Man Of Constant Throttle
...so, I come out of the gym at U of T today, and I'm sitting having coffee with my friend when I look over where I parked and am like "why is my bike facing the opposite direction than I parked it"? Hilarity ensues. I'm stoked that the person is paying for the bent-to-shit clubmans and levers, but they were already only months old since it's the second fucking time in 6 months some oblivious mofo with an Iphone in one hand and a latte in the other has backed into it. In the very same parking spot. I don't know how you fail to notice a 600 pound motorcycle in front of or behind you. If I park it sticking out, cyclists cry about it. If I don't, Starbucks douchebags back over it. What's your system?

Fuck it, I'm centre justifying this shit.

PS: Tony, please return my emails about you-know-what. Still unresolved.​

ccvsgod said:
...so, I come out of the gym at U of T today, and I'm sitting having coffee with my friend when I look over where I parked and am like "why is my bike facing the opposite direction than I parked it"? Hilarity ensues. I'm stoked that the person is paying for the bent-to-shit clubmans and levers, but they were already only months old since it's the second fucking time in 6 months some oblivious mofo with an Iphone in one hand and a latte in the other has backed into it. In the very same parking spot. I don't know how you fail to notice a 600 pound motorcycle in front of or behind you. If I park it sticking out, cyclists cry about it. If I don't, Starbucks douchebags back over it. What's your system?

Fuck it, I'm centre justifying this shit.

PS: Tony, please return my emails about you-know-what. Still unresolved.​

SO how was it that you were able to get the guy to pay for everything?
Everyime my bike was knocked over, the ass was never around!!...

He left me a note that said "your bike fell over, you should check it for alignment" and his number. Like, thanks for the tip! I phoned him, asked him if he did it, he admitted it and said he'd pay for it. It's not a lot of money, just another set of levers and bars, and my kickstand is bent to shit, it's on a really precarious-looking angle.

MAJOR UPDATE - Just snapped the head off the plastic radiator plug/bolt off while about to flush it. What the eff is wrong with this week?

Back
Top Bottom