FEBRUARY 2015 - DO THE TON BIKE OF THE MONTH - VOTE!

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Nominees post up your pics and stories - if you prefer a different pic in the poll shoot me a message.

Voters choose the one you like best and want to see on the masthead during the month of February.

Click on the poll photos to open the build threads.

The R5 surely... I had a bike almost identical to this one, but in the UK. Great in a straight line but a bit wobbly around corners.

The pink one is Brads not mine, although the upcoming Granddaughter might like it. ;D

Aw WTF?!
They're all 2strokes!

How the Hell am I supposed to choose?!

We were at Brads yesterday. Lydia came down to the basement and asked if her bike won BOTM yet. Brad gently explained that he wasn't sure, as voting hadn't ended. He then told her that he needed her to remember that she might not win. Her eyes filled with tears she collapsed to the ground. Nothing anyone could do would console her. She locked herself in her room and hasn't come out yet. All because you people didn't vote for her. YOU ruined an 8 year old girls life. Good job guys. Good job.

GO TEAM LYDIA ! 8) GO TEAM LYDIA 8) GO TEAM LYDIA 8)

I got a daughter too, ya know ! ;)

I'm going straight to hell. :( :-\ :'(

Just ask 4Eyes to give her a lesson on rejection and perseverance. Stifler's Mom was nominated 374 times and finally won. There really are unicorns and fairies at the end of the rainbow.

Back
Top Bottom