in need of a few things for my 69 Honda cb350.

mark13018

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice
Hey guys, looking for a few things for my 1969 cb350 restoration. Willing to trade for these plus cash if you're going to modify your stock parts. Or just plain buy them. Have PayPal and will pay shipping.

-nice tank
-nice turn signals (or just stalks)
-chrome chain guard (rear doesn't curve down, it's straight all the way to the end)

.. I also have quite a few other bikes and parts to trade or whatever. Let me know. Pm here or call/text to 260-241-2089. Thanks, Mark

Anyone?

I could trade some wire for parts as well. http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=46738.0

Went to D&A salvage today and got a few things. I only need 3 more parts!
Help a brother out!!

what style signal are you looking for? have a pic for reference? I have a bin full of stock take-off signals and may have a nice set of what you need.

I have it all but the tank... Make an offer shipped... remember, I have to dig it out... box it up... print a label and "drive" to the PO or UPS to drop it all so I'm gonna probably have lunch along the way... So you see the parts are almost free, it's the time and materials that cost :eek:

to bad you dont need cylinder head or cam parts i have been collecting and now have more than i can use i have nos and as close to new as you could possibly want ,fat cam, 312 and sl ...cams rockers and heads
i do need to get top dollar for any of it though and my best bet i think is going to be putting together kits, complete heads ready to bolt on including a cam and sprocket, rockers both cam journals and rockerbox

Back
Top Bottom