WTB CB360 Crankshaft NO LONGER NEEDED

thrillseeker

Been Around the Block
NO LONGER NEEDED. THANK YOU.

I'm looking for a CB360 crankshaft in good condition. Mine seems to have decided to chew up some metal so I don't want to put it back in the motor. There are plenty on eBay but I'd rather buy from someone on here if I can. A lot of them seem to have a decent amount of surface rust on them too. I want to make sure it doesnt have rust all over it and is in good working order with smooth surfaces and bearings. Thank you!

Re: WTB CB360 Crankshaft

I will be parting out in 1973 360 in the next week or so I can send you pictures of the crankshaft when I have it out of the motor. I'll post photos when it's out.

I need the whole assembly. Bearings and all. I dont have the means to separate anything on there. it all seems pressed together

Thank you. I did a little more research on my current crankshaft and it looks like its usable after all. The metal flakes that were in the oil opening seem to be from (possibly) the factory not being thorough about inspecting parts before they went on the bike. Even if it wasnt from the factory, it looks like the bearing is still in good shape and I'll be able to keep using it.

Back
Top Bottom