WTF is red dog?

well, i havent been matched to a job yet, but i scored really high on the mechanical side, so hopefully something in that area. but right now im just a bored dep'r.

So are you in the US? If so you should be able to choose what job you want. If it were me and I had to do it over it again I would get the exact job that I wanted not a general job code.I went in for aviation electronics now I'm a diesel mechanic.

yoRt said:
i hear what your saying man, i honestly think something happened with my front brakes because yesterday when i woke up, i remember trying to slow down and couldnt.

but yea i defly want a honda twin, kickstart. somthing a little older, a little smaller, but that i can do some good fab work as thats what i enjoy doing. i came upon a good deal on my 650, and loved it, but its not %100 the look i wanted to go for. but yea me beafing it up last week defly taught me that im not as confident as i thought i was.

Just a question, did you pull the front brkae while in the turn? If so, that was what dumped you. If you grab front brake while leaned over the bike dumps, you have to slow down with the front brake before entering the turn, while in the turn you can maybe use a bit of back brake to trail brake but not front. Trick they teach in msf is to walk beside your bike turn the wheel then hit the front brake slightly, you will feel the bike dive for the ground with just a slight pressure. If not disregard.

Get better. Then get back on the bike

Cheers,

Maritime

i chose several jobs and am just waiting to see which one i get matched to.

whenever i stop, id use the f/r brakes, with a little more emphasis on the rears, while down shifting. sounds like alot but its just a habit that i got used to and used all the time. when i had my accident, i felt as is my front brakes weren't very response if at all, which caused me to oversteer the turn and go off the road on the far side, thus putting the bike on its side.

Back
Top Bottom