Project peer pressure ADV danger bike!

deviant said:
Looks super. I swear I see brake pads. You better be riding tomorrow.

There are metal plates that USED to be brake pads there !

I hope so buddy. Everything is set to ship so we will see!

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

What is it with guys and MX bikes? My rear rotor, I swear you can see light through the metal they were worn so thing by the PO.

deviant said:
What is it with guys and MX bikes? My rear rotor, I swear you can see light through the metal they were worn so thing by the PO.

I've noticed that dirt guys are worse about maintenance than street guys if judging by the condition of used parts. It's ridiculous. But it's good to start from new anyway I suppose.

I remember going to an auction a few years back and there was a bunch of ex Army XT600's being sold off. The Army (being the Army) took out all the brake pads on the bikes - presumably so they would be ridden / stolen (??)

Anyway, it was a drive through auction......and the clowns running it promptly went ahead and rode all the bikes through the auction lane when it was their turn....and ground to a stop with pistons fubar'ing disc rotors..... ::)

hillsy said:
I remember going to an auction a few years back and there was a bunch of ex Army XT600's being sold off. The Army (being the Army) took out all the brake pads on the bikes - presumably so they would be ridden / stolen (??)

Anyway, it was a drive through auction......and the clowns running it promptly went ahead and rode all the bikes through the auction lane when it was their turn....and ground to a stop with pistons fubar'ing disc rotors..... ::)

Oh man I would've cringed. But then being who I am if they were selling cheap enough.....

I nominated this for bike of the month.

Such a transformation from the beginning.

Flugtechnik said:
That cancer patient sure knows how to ride.

end of line

Ha! You're hilarious. This is a face everyone can love.

c91ce7a4a2552e362962ee82c59e704d.jpg

I don't know why flug is clowning. That Beard flows right into the black windshield on that bike and down to the front fender. Total radness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using DO THE TON mobile app

Haha, it blended so well I didn't even see it. Or maybe I just needed to watch it sober.

Airborne yet?

end of line

Back
Top Bottom