Care to share a little inspiration?

I've been looking for what to build next and I've always wanted a stretched big 4 muscle bike type deal. unfortunately there never seems to be anything around for sale.

1395561_600.jpg

MVC-007R.JPG

8064460955_b1d3c1c43e_c.jpg

GS1150e.jpg

I can truly enjoy a good cafe, but traditional chops are my real love. This may be the best I've ever seen. In my opinion only of course. :)

Well done Lads! Excellent material! 8)

Except for "xb33bsa" of course... that's disturbing in SO many ways! :p

:)

Mr_Dunev said:
This is my current inspiration, as well as my wallpaper on my phone/computer.
tumblr_mhf19uii7k1r96gqoo2_12801.jpg

The seat really, really bothers me. It looks cobbled together, like an afterthought. Takes away from the awesome tank and fairing.

I HATE the seat on the bike. But I love the Fairing, Fender and Tank.

I emailed the company in Japan to see if they sell the tank. It is my favorite one I think I have ever laid eyes on

I'd love to get it, but I'm sure it's fiberglass, and being from Japan it probably costs as much as a custom aluminum tank here.

Well it's well done I'd say, but those bars just don't work with the cafe stylings of the seat and tank IMHO. But I do like the colors and like I say, it certainly looks well done.

Something about it reminds me of that abomination of a BMW cruiser they put in that awful James Bond movie.

AB... Those little 50cc Kriedlers are stupid fast. I think it was Teaser who used to race them at the Isle.

Ya I've heard like 180 km/hr from some haha. Think I read somewhere 17-18 hp but I'm not sure if that was a kriedler.

Don't know about the Kriedler, but the the twin-cylinder Suzuki two-stroke 50cc put out 18hp @ 17300rpm with a 14-speed gearbox!

Crazy

Back
Top Bottom