Care to share a little inspiration?

That last Zook... is fucking awesome.

Not sure about the seat warmer muffler though.

radical-ducati-f3.jpg

Hard tail chop that still is a motor sickle. I like this one a lot, makes me want a friggin sporster that I can't afford now! Look Real Brakes too!

Should post link to article and these guys look like great builders:
http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/294/17841/Motorcycle-Article/DP-Customs-del-Rey-Sportster.aspx

Attachments

• DPCustomsdelRey10.jpg
    DPCustomsdelRey10.jpg
    495.4 KB · Views: 272
Withers said:
Yeah DP Customs is killing it. These are my 2 favorites of theirs
img_8790-filtered.jpg

_M9A2633-filtered.jpg
problem is they are only made for riding thu town you can't actually properly control a motorcycle and RIDE it with the oh so popular, fetishized, queer as a 3 peckerd billygoat, rider squattin' like a lil girl pissin', seating position
makes you wonder ;D

xb33bsa said:
problem is they are only made for riding thu town you can't actually properly control a motorcycle and RIDE it with the oh so popular, fetishized, queer as a 3 peckerd billygoat, rider squattin' like a lil girl pissin', seating position
makes you wonder ;D

Think it's time for some different analogies. Not that humorous after using them on numerous different threads.

Not everyone's cup-of-tea but my next project is copying that front end 8)

Attachments

• renard_01.jpg
    renard_01.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,144
xb33bsa said:
makes you wonder ;D

That is such utter bullshit, I can smell it from here. Haha... Have you ever ridden a properly built hardtail? On my last XS (with the seating postion you so eloquently described ;) ) I had no issue keeping up with my buddies on the windy PA back roads on their various bikes, including cafes, bobbers, stock vintage rides, and modern machines. Now, am I going to go head to head with a similarly powered full on performance oriented sprt bike or race rep? Fuck no. That's what my RD will be for. But, if it's set up correctly and you have any real riding ability, a chopper can be a blast in the twisties.

Admittedly, the riding postion and lack of suspension does take some getting used to. It takes awhile to learn how to control a machine that inherently so different than the norm. But, it's certainly possible. Once I get the new XS set up correctly, youre more than welcome to come hit the hills here near Pittsburgh on it. May change your mind. :) :) :)

For the life of me i cant understand why anybody would do anything with a duck tail harley fender other than smash with a sledge.

Back
Top Bottom