Care to share a little inspiration?

having you're arms locked straight,with you're knees way up,ass too low and feet in front of you is a position that compromises control of a motorcycle,GREATLY, this is a fact
of course a few tweaks with a much higher seat and pegs moved more under the rider then raise the bike to get some cornering clearance and those hardtails seen above would be a hoot on smooth road and go MUCH quicker
beside the rider be look like a stupid fuking moran the way they are now

Johnny said he bound by only six strings to this world and he said he keeps the always one turn outta tune

bradj said:
For the life of me i cant understand why anybody would do anything with a duck tail harley fender other than smash with a sledge.

That's literally the only application where I like it. It seems to fit with the general theme of the bike. But usually? Retarded.

bradj said:
For the life of me i cant understand why anybody would do anything with a duck tail harley fender other than smash with a sledge.

Guess you must not have much imagination then, eh? On some styles of bikes, ducktails look good. I guess its just to each their own.

Harley springer ducktail fenders.

Moto-Guzzi-Daytona-by-Santiago-Chopper-5.jpg

Makes me want to ride...NOW

bradj said:
Charlie im still waiting for a picture. that one ant doing it

Well, this is probably a waste of time, but here's a shot of the bike showing the ducktail a little better

Truthfully, I doubt if any pic would make any difference, or any pic of a bike with a ducktail, given your strong feelings about them...and not only that fact, but they are on a 4/ and a Goldwing even at that.

Betcha you'd love or servi-cycle build.....the entier rear of the box is one giant ducktail. ;D

How about one of these factory built ducktails?

IMG_0037.JPG

or maybe one with a bit of a ducktail and....fender skirts, too boot??

indian-motorcycle.jpg

1.JPG
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-Tiger-1955-triumph-racer-multiple-championship-winner-/261380320353?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3cdb7b2c61&item=261380320353&pt=US_motorcycles

Nice build...but liquid-cooled bikes just don't do it for me. It's like a briefcase is strapped to the frame.

Back
Top Bottom