Care to share a little inspiration?

Make you wonder why all the kids are lowering the old bikes to the ground don't it.

Misapplication fuckers. These bikes wanna rip.

deviant said:
Go ahead Bill Bell...

bb1.jpg

Anyone know where I can get that pipe?

I got no skillz with a welder. :-[

dg1 said:
Anyone know where I can get that pipe?

I got no skillz with a welder. :-[
XL's came stock with a triangular shaped muffler in the frame triangle. I appears that that is basically the stock setup up, but where the muffler goes in the frame, they instead installed a Supertrapp.

deviant said:
XL's came stock with a triangular shaped muffler in the frame triangle. I appears that that is basically the stock setup up, but where the muffler goes in the frame, they instead installed a Supertrapp.

Yeah, I know. I have the two silencers that have a combined weight of about 15 lb. but the header pipe is rotted.

Nice header:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-XL185-185S-EXHAUST-PIPE-HEADER-AHRMA-VINTAGE-ENDURO-/262135466134?hash=item3d087dc896:g:SYQAAOSwLVZVyOb6&vxp=mtr

s-l1600.jpg

My finders fee is one small "green" tail light :eek:

[EDIT]
Here is an NOS OE muff too, no fee for this find :-X

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-New-Honda-OEM-Exhaust-Muffler-XL125-XL185-18300-427-794-18300-437-774-/371495910731?hash=item567ee1bd4b:g:sagAAOSwys5WWHWy&vxp=mtr

If you can find a used supertrapp or DG head pipe for an atc200x that might be an option as well. The head pipe is nearly if not exactly the same, might even get the silencer to work. A supertrapp silencer would be optimal as far as mounting options.

Here is a pic for reference. They are easy to find on ebay.

Attachments

• dg 200x.jpg
    dg 200x.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 776
Just scored a header off e-bay. 8)

Thanks for the reminder to check. Probably overpaid, but I hardly ever see a good header listed for the 350, and when I do its been sold. So I pounced on it!

holy hell.

Attachments

• buell-racing.jpg
    buell-racing.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 815
Nothing quite like a featherweight bike to get your kicks on. I would love to own one of them.

My son working on his bike is currently the wallpaper on my phone.

Attachments

• 2015-11-29 09.49.15.jpg
    2015-11-29 09.49.15.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 292
That's me on the far right on a hopped up CB450 Honda. It had Weber stage 1 cams, Venolia 12-1 pistons. It ran 13.17 @ 99 mph in the 1/4. There wasn't anything that would touch it on the street at that time. The CB750 hadn't come out yet neither the Kawasaki triples.

Attachments

• honda 450.jpg
    honda 450.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 210
this isnt me but i had the exact same picture of me
all of my pictures got lost hundreds of competition shots like this :'(
but the tahoe mc really cracked the nut paying this chick to do this deed
dirty photos was the picture guy he went to every disrict 36 enduro scouted the course for a sweet photo spot and even put up a sign so we could style
the thing about this photo location is it was during a special test section of the 100 miler i barely saw her ,she went by in a flash you had to ride like a maniac in special test sections in my shot the front wheel is airborne and well turned for touchdown if i had looked at her i would have crashed hard
i remember saying to myself in my helmet mouth as dry as dirt what the fuck ..i rteally was not sure it had hapened right then
next race on the schedule dirty photo had a color slide for you of the earlier event
i very often camped next to him selling my handguards the day before almost every body made enduros a weekend long deal
i actually was camped next to her (and dirty photos)selling my hanguards at this enduro she was a fox in front nice grill on her ande you could see right thru her wardrobe tent :-* :D
location : pine nut mountains nevada 1986 the silver state enduro
thank you tahoe mc for an awesome enduro
i was an axpert A and we always started first finished first and turned in our score cards all the hotshoes in the hunt would hang around there at the finish/scoring tent
there was already rumors of who was in the hunt because of chatter at resets
i was on my way to a top 5 finish overall 3rd was not out of the picture out of 300 or so riders until a freak"event" less than 250 yards from the finish line ,it cost me 4 minutes it took me out of the tup 20 even :'( :'( :'( :-\

Back
Top Bottom