cb350 rigid build

more progress photos.
100_1867.jpg

100_1864.jpg

100_1863.jpg

100_1862.jpg

basementhardtail68 said:
Very nice man! Are those bikemaster superbike bars? I just picked up a set for my build

thank you for the kind words. yes they are 7/8th super bike bars, which i've grown acustom to over the years on my rd400's. They just seem to fit right on this one as well.

Been awhile guys sorry. As it goes your stuff is always last to be worked on. swapped fronts, out, added seat pipestail light and few other things. pipes will have to be cut and bent some more to fit.
Enjoy.

yes i need to raise the front ride height a fuzz, as its running down hill slightly.

Attachments

• 100_1951.JPG
    100_1951.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 255
This is a killer build. I just obtained a 72 Triumph T100R frame. Wonder if I can stuff a CB350 motor into it?

DrJ said:
Okay the hell with that idea. Didn't know the 350 motor is so damn tall.
Doc.,
Wasn't trying to be a dick or talk you out of it. Sorry if I came across that way. I guess be prepared for some major fab work. My frame was so messed up I ended up cutting it it about 7-8 spots to get the motor to fit and the bike to sit right. First few pages show some of the crap that i went through to make it happen. I keep telling myself never again but I have a co-worker asking if I can do another one for them. ahhhhhh $hit! To be continued...

I started to do something similar 10 years ago. I had a spare XS650 and a BSA A65 frame which I thought would be a neat Bitsa bike. After doing a lot of measuring and cussing, I decided not to cut up the BSA frame.
Rider

Matt289 said:
Wasn't trying to be a dick or talk you out of it. Sorry if I came across that way.

Not at all, you didn't. It's just my way of venting. I have the frame and motor and was hoping they'd mate without much work but the frame will need to be cut and I don't want to do that. Carry on with your most awesome build 8)

Back
Top Bottom