Title in Colorado Update

TBax52

Thursday, Feb. 23 it will have been one year since I started this process. DMV has porcessed and accepted the paper work. The state patrol has had the paper work since Nov. 4 2011. Get this, DMV has decided to go back to the metal vin tags and the state patrol dosen't have the pop rivets to attach the tags. I contacted our district state patrol major and volenteered to bring my pop rivets and was told that they had to be special pop rivets so in the case that a trooper has to look at the vin tag he will be able to recognize them as state issue. I was told sometime in March. I have been calling them every couple of weeks to set up an appointment and they don't even return my calls anymore. I will get a title, if it takes another year! You know, when you try to do things the right and responsable way, It seems like you always have to take it in the ass.

"The System" does not accommodate those of us who would like to build our own vehicles. They make it as difficult as possible to frustrate us into not doing it at all. Here in Pennsylvania, it is damned near impossible to get a title for a vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom