Help ID ing a frame

Hey everybody, I as hoping some one might be able to help me ID this frame. I got it as part of a trade and just took it for the heck of it.
I'm thinking its a cb750 frame with a hardtail added. It's got a huge fork sleeve (that I know isn't honda, but figure it was an add on) thats way raked out and covered in body filler 70's style.

Any one got any ideas? And Thanks in advance.
IMG077.jpg

Certainly does look like a 70s era CB750 chop. Homebuilt Id guess. I bet theres some horrendous welds under that Bondo... Might be one to hang on the garage wall...

Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I'll probably grind out all the filler and have a certified welder friend take a look to see if its salvageable.

On a related note. As part of this wheeling and dealing I was doing I also have a titled "77 cb750k. What I mean really is that I have a motor/ trans, front forks/wheel rear wheel, frame that's sort of half ass'd set up for the motor , but proper set up for the forks and rear wheel, and a clear title and vintag off the og frame.

I'd like to sell this stuff to put towards another project. What do ya think is a fair asking price?

No idea really... Lots of "ifs" come into play there.

That rear wheel wouldnt be an 18" spoked with disc brake would it? If so, Id be interested in it.

Back
Top Bottom