what is this style of jacket called?

I dunno man, I think it's a pretty cool jacket...

pow.jpg

So are Steinmarks a good jacket to look for? There's one on craigslist here for $60 right now that I was thinking of taking a look at. It has the diagonal zip and mandarin collar.... The same guy has two other 'vintage cafe racer' jackets for the same price, one is a 'First' brand and the other's label says "Berman's"....

ScramblerJ said:
So are Steinmarks a good jacket to look for? There's one on craigslist here for $60 right now that I was thinking of taking a look at. It has the diagonal zip and mandarin collar.... The same guy has two other 'vintage cafe racer' jackets for the same price, one is a 'First' brand and the other's label says "Berman's"....

I have no idea.. Ive never heard of those brands.. but... if you like it, and it fits and its a great price, buy it and wear the shit out of it and who cares what it is...

I have a First jacket, its one size too big, but I still wear it cuz I really like it. The zippers are pretty chunky and the leather is fairly thick. It has functional front and rear zipper vents and a zip in thinsulate lining. Sadly the zipper on mine is straight up and down, but its still a cool enough jacket :)

I'm always looking, but my car is getting painted right now, and if I don't have the money to pay the painter I don't think he'll give me my car back! Thanks for the heads up though, thats a pretty bad ass jacket.

Yeah, i'm with you there too.. Price seems off.. I might get it and if it seems really cheap i'll just return it most likely.

very nice!!.. I have one of those, made by TT Leathers in the UK, in blue

just scored this bad boy:...

72214368k.jpg

16771486.jpg

51870856.jpg

I just love the 2-tone fight club biker jacket, especially with the quilted patterns on the shoulders and elbows...

I bought a cheap ($90) leather last year from jafrum.com and for the money its great. heavy duty leather, and looks great. It isn't a serious riding jacket though, its single stitched and not padded or armoured. But for light riding duty and around town wear its fine. I've seen other of those xelement jackets in person and they are about the same as I am describing.

Back
Top Bottom