Let's see your riding boots

Represto

Over 1,000 Posts
Really? What about boots? I saw some NICE boots the other day. Size 14 though. Who wears size 14.

I ride with Dayton boots. Handmade in Canada and guaranteed for life.

2056R.jpg

Re: New cat

i found the raddest pseudo combat boot at a local vintage shop, oil resistant water resistant steel toe lace ups with a big beefy zipper on the side, 20$!

they were beat up and dusty but 15 minutes of cleaning followed by waxing has em good as new.

It'd like to get some nice high boots...with zippers. I had a big ol' pair of docs back in the day...and the one thing I hated the most about them was doing em up.

Maybe this board should be merged with the other **Historical Points of Interest & Elements of Style ** child board?

Aww-I was hoping to see some kitten pics! ;D

For durability and comfort, I can't beat Wolverine wellys. I have 'em in black and brown:
WO1933.jpg

they're actually only a year old. its just the type of leather they used (Frye boots)

My latest boots - bought at Tellico Motorcycle Outfitters down in the Deals Gap area. Great shop. I left my old leaky Joe Rockets behind and bought new boots. Totally new-school hi-tech boots. These things are freakin' amazing. Totally waterproof and the airflow through the boots is incredible. No more hot feet for me.

Old Boots: Joe Rocket

DealsGapTrip399.jpg

New Boots: TCX Airtech

2008_TCX_Airtech_XCR_Boots_Black.jpg

Oh, and throw all the Ironman / Batman / Superman jokes you want.

I think the fact that you realise you've opened the doors to a flood gate of super hero jokes...well...that's enough. :)

I'm with you on the modern footwear Tim..... A-Stars goretex, great boot for 3 years now. dry & cool.

The only dedicated riding boots I have are the Icon boots that look like regular old work boots. I don't really like them. My regular bots are a pair of Red Wing boots complete with steel toe!

I prefer engineers. A newer pair of Fryes and an old pair of Double H boots I picked up at a Montreal flea market for $10. I like boots I can walk around in without looking like bike boots.

My trusty old double H boots, lot of miles & more than a few Motorhead shows !

DSCF1790.jpg

DSCF1787.jpg

Back
Top Bottom