Who are we ???? - Cafe Racers

beachcomber

TJ - Beachcomber
DTT SUPPORTER
Just came across these. Look like being around £3.00 each including the UK VAT which unfortunately cannot be lost. High quality enamel with pin fixing. That's a hand in the background to give you an idea of size.

KGrHqNh0E-jEcunpBPvZ1OBv5Q60_12_zpsf0a721bf.jpg

I'm aiming for 50 in the first consignment, but 100 will bring the costs down. Just working out the freight and duty / vat now - any interest ?

Sign me up for quantity of 2!

Thanks for all the legwork you do TJ, you don't ever slow down do you? ;)

whooooaaaa slow down boys - I best order 100 then !!!!

OK - I just wanted to get a feel for these from "those that know" - Tacky or groovy .. it's a thin line.

Looks like groovy has it. Yhey'll certainly be under $10 - probably nearer $8 - sound reasonable ?

TJ - $8 shipped to the US? If so, definitely reasonable. If it's still + shipping, sorta on the edge, but not too bad

BLSully said:
TJ - $8 shipped to the US? If so, definitely reasonable. If it's still + shipping, sorta on the edge, but not too bad

That would be $8 landed in the US - I'm looking to drop ship to DWMS Racing to lower carriage costs.

If take up is good then we'll see about keeping stock in the US and you guys can order direct.

The Giant Robot Co. said:
I second that. I'd take one of these and one of those patches your peddling as well BC.

We recently had these patches [ and decals ] done for guys buying the RAM shox, but we've had people buying them just 'cos they like the design !!

RAMdecal_zps0822f944.jpg

A step closer, I'm expecting a quote based on 50 units in the next 48 hours. The guys I'm dealing with have very limited English. so it's a bit like pulling teeth !! NOT Chinese or Taiwanese . These ar NOT mass produced, but hand crafted - just like they were for years here in the UK.

I've asked them to quote for 100 and 250, but because they are NOT mass produced, the savings will not be significant. They do look the biz though ! ;)

Order placed today ......... I won't know the unit price until they land and duty / VAT paid.

I'll advise price as soon as I have the info.

Only 50 on the first order as I want to make certain the deal goes through smoothly.

I'll deal with requests in the order they were received.

IF all goes to plan, then a larger order will be placed later.

Already upped the order to 75 as I now have pre- orders for 30 !

Looks like a second order may have to be placed before Christmas. ;D

Back
Top Bottom