Wisconsin DTT Members?

MGD said:
I don't want to sound like a jerk, (but here it comes) but you post this in September?

I'm not sure any of my bikes will see the streets again in 2014, it's cold up here!!

I hear ya. All my bikes are packed away, nice and cozy, for the winter.

Rhinelander here! Just got an '80 CB750 that I want to start the conversion to a cafe, still stock right now though.

Anyone going to Road America next weekend for the Rockerbox Motofest? My dad got some free tickets so I'll be going. Not really sure what to expect, but I'll hopefully get some inspiration from some of the bikes there.

Loganville here (between Madison and the Dells). Slimy Crud Run is a good time, Leland is only about 10 miles from my House.
Hoping to have my '74 CB360 done this summer!

Attachments

• 20150524_155118.jpg
    20150524_155118.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 393
Just moved to Eau Cliare from Colorado.
I'm working on an 80 xs850, a 76 cb550, and a 72 t250.
Looking for people to wrench and ride with.
Also advice on a decent local shop.

Cheers!

Another Milwaukee rider. 81 GS550 cafe. Still a work in progress, but she runs, so I ride her as much as possible and leave the wrenching to the winters. Looks like that may be coming soon. If there are any other Suzuki riders around, I'm always looking for help and parts. Cheers!

I had a GS 850, but it was just a bike to flip. My experience with GS's was that they don't run well without the factory airbox.

Welcome to DTT!

MGD said:
I had a GS 850, but it was just a bike to flip. My experience with GS's was that they don't run well without the factory airbox.

Welcome to DTT!

Thanks! As much as I had wished to do pods I've read the same thing. I appreciate the heads up!

My GS650 with the dynojet kit and pods runs pretty good, and I haven't finished tuning it yet.

Jonny_C said:
My GS650 with the dynojet kit and pods runs pretty good, and I haven't finished tuning it yet.
The only downfall is that they don't make a kit for the 550. Unless you think the 650 kit would work.

Eau Claire checking in. Kinda new to DTT and new to bikes as well... Just bought a cb750 and a cx500 for a great deal and so far have learned alot... Maybe I'll see some of you around

Sent from my ONE E1005 using DO THE TON mobile app

Checking in from Fond du Lac. I bought a 78 CB750 this summer. Took it to Rockerbox and did the sunset cruise. Pretty fun to ride on the race track!

Attachments

• 20161019_192525.jpg
    20161019_192525.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 360
STERRCB750 said:
Checking in from Fond du Lac. I bought a 78 CB750 this summer. Took it to Rockerbox and did the sunset cruise. Pretty fun to ride on the race track!
I'm in Western NC but some of my dearest friends are from Fond du Lac. Welcome to DTT! Post up in the Member Introductions thread and tell us a bit more about yourself 8)

haircuttergirl said:
I'm in Western NC but some of my dearest friends are from Fond du Lac. Welcome to DTT! Post up in the Member Introductions thread and tell us a bit more about yourself 8)

I have done that. How do you Know Fondy people?

STERRCB750 said:
I have done that. How do you Know Fondy people?
I'm friends with a family that lives here in Western NC that moved here from there years ago and I have become friends with their Wisconsin family over the 10ish years I've known them. I've never been up though!

Hey there,

See there hasn't been any activity in a few months, but new to site and just wanted to say hi. I am from Brillion, WI, just south of Green Bay. Just picked up a '79 XS750 Special that I am looking to modify and fix up. Pretty new to that type of bike, so I am sure I am going to be on here asking some questions. lol

Forest Lake Minnesota 1982 Suzuki 450 working on caffeine it out so far I've done Clubman bars bar tip mirrors and new tires but that's about as far as I've gotten a meet-up meet up would be cool

Sent from my LG-H918 using DO THE TON mobile app

Back
Top Bottom