Are you in the Dirty? (attn newbs)

tWistedWheelz

BUILT NOT BOUGHT!
There has been some newbies asking if there location is considered in the dirty or not, so I decided to clear it up a bit...here it goes!
1) If you reside in or hail from any location in the following states, then The Dirty can be your home!
Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
2) if you wish you were from one of these states or plan to move to one of these states, then The Dirty can be your home!
3) If drinking is a sport to you, or your favorite pair of shoes are cowboy boots, or you use the term "ya'll" at least 3 times per day; then The Dirty can be your home!

Now, as you can see we have some overlapping territories, so you may fall into The Dirty South and the East Coast, well, just keep up with both if you like, there are no territory police!

The point of the sections defined by area is so that people in close proximity can discuss the events and share the gathering happening in that area. So if you want to know what’s happening in The Dirty South, or contribute info of events in our area, then join in!

To check in, hit up our roll call page and share your info!

I'm glad that's all cleared up. Kind of. :-\ Oklahoma? We're probably not technically 'dirty', just a little unkempt.

:D that's funny.

yeah, i'd'a thought i was in the dirty until i went looking for threads to find people in the area. didn't really find anything in the dirty, but i found something in the east coast. oh well.

Anone interested in events in or around here, well join in, we are a friendly bunch, unless you threaten us!!!!
If you don't think your area is represented, like say Oklahoma...well maybe you should post a thread in loungin to find out if there are people around your area...get a few togeter and then check into starting a DTT mid-west section. If you think there is a need for a new section for the mid-west, then PM a moderator and we will help you get it going!

If "the war of northern agression" is any guidline, Oklahoma is damn sure dirty south 8)
Besides, if we let them Texicans in we can't be too picky. ;D
BWAHAhAhahaahaaa

Hey Y'all i be in da dirty south spitting my game at ya...yeeehaaaa hahaha im from lickskillet,alabama and yes that is a real town...go ahead and joke all ya want,,, I live on butter and egg road check this facebook if you dont believe me hahaha redneck,,,,,http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hazel-Green-AL/Lick-Skillet-Hazel-Green-Alabama/123514814356748

Greetings TCR from north of Toadsuck, and east of Bugscuffle, AR. ;D

tWistedWheelz said:
There has been some newbies asking if there location is considered in the dirty or not, so I decided to clear it up a bit...here it goes!
1) If you reside in or hail from any location in the following states, then The Dirty can be your home!
Alabama
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Kentucky
Louisiana
Mississippi
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
2) if you wish you were from one of these states or plan to move to one of these states, then The Dirty can be your home!
3) If drinking is a sport to you, or your favorite pair of shoes are cowboy boots, or you use the term "ya'll" at least 3 times per day; then The Dirty can be your home!

Now, as you can see we have some overlapping territories, so you may fall into The Dirty South and the East Coast, well, just keep up with both if you like, there are no territory police!

The point of the sections defined by area is so that people in close proximity can discuss the events and share the gathering happening in that area. So if you want to know what’s happening in The Dirty South, or contribute info of events in our area, then join in!

To check in, hit up our roll call page and share your info!
Just joined this site, I live in JAX Beach, Florida. Figured I would say howdy to the Dirty and see if anyone knows of groups around my area?

hey thompsonmx100...thanks for the reply. Just noticed a north east Florida message thread after I posted my comment under this one. Good to know there are some other riders around the area. I am still getting my bike up to riding condition but when I do I'll hit you up. Take it easy.

You do know why the wind blows in Oklahoma right?? Cause Kansas SUCKS and Texas BLOWS! AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I'm one of them fish outa water fools I grew up in CO and ended up in OK by way of Uncle Sam after a stint over seas, so I'm all over, did marry a Texan though. ;D

Currently residing in the geographical center of Arkansas. Also have a house near Atlanta.
So back and forth a few times a year.
Rider

Ric in Richmond said:
Virginia not southern enough???

Hell i figure if you can get REAL sweet tea....I'll live there. Even though I hate the stuff.

If you hate sweet tea you can't be a part of the dirty! Haha na just kidding.

I'm in Americus GA also known as the AME! Currently going to GSW but hopefully transferring to GT in the spring!

Anybody that likes Sweet tea THAT much has got too much sugar in their tank. ;)

OK we in the Southwest will give you EAST Texas (it officially ends when you quit getting that nasty sweet tea by default), But the rest of Texas is ours. Those boys in the alamo didn't die just to be lumped in with a bunch of Arkies

Back
Top Bottom