New Mexico Represent!

got any extra club mans or clip on you want to get rid of? Down south here on the border.

Burqueño here. '70 CB350

If anybody wants, i've got a ton of jets for Mikuni VM30 (fits a couple of other models also). See, i thought i had a carb jetting issue, turns out my issue was a weak spark, but i didn't figure that out until after a few weeks of buying new jets and trying in every freaking combination i could think of. But now i know a ton about what it takes to jet properly in abq so i guess that's good. Make me an offer, i'll let them go for pretty cheap but only because we need more riders, not because they're costing me anything in storage space because they aren't.

Pilot Jets: VM22/210 #20,30,35,40,45,50,55,60
Main Jets: 4/042 #140,145,150,155,160,180,200
Needle: 6f5
Needle Jets: 159 (PRIMARY TYPE) : P-0, P-4, P-6
176 (BLEED TYPE) : P-0, P-4, P-6, P-8

So, any of you guys get to Coffee at Dawns in Cedar Crest on the Sundays? Seems to be the closest thing to a bike hangout I've seen around here.

Not lately, I used to ride up to the crest on my Duc and before that, the R1. Kinda stopped the past few years though. I'd like to bring my CB out there when it's finished. May be a good time to get back in.

Anyone do the Cafe thing here in Hobbs? Just getting started with my '73 CB450. Super excited to get things goin. Bike is currently in Las Cruces at a friends house until I get it back here. Hopefuly soon

Anyone needing Vapor Blasting for your cafe or resto project, drop me a line.
Located in Santa Fe, NM

Cheers
Website: vaporblastsolutions.com Email: vaporblastsolutions@gmail.com (505) 946-7097

canyoncarver said:
Wow. Two more locals! Awesome...I thought I was alone in the desert...lol. Welcome to DTT
I've been on DTT for a while, but not very active. As far as locals, there are quite a few of us.

I count myself as an honorary local ;) Lived in Window Rock for a few months back in the 90's and spent quite a bit of time over the border in Gallup and a few day trips to Santa Fe and Albuquerque.

I'm not from or live in New Mexico, but for some reason I bought a home in Bloomfield. It's actually an insurance policy for me. If I get hurt and can't work in California, my N.M. mortage is only 22% of my California mortage, and that's including taxes and insurance. I love the area, it's just south of Durango. Lots of riding roads, and fishing, hiking etc. Beautiful area. Anyway, if I ever end up there, I'll hit you all up for a ride. Even the 550 between Bloomfield and Albuquerque, is a very scenic ride. When I was looking for my home, I rode my bagger all over the area. Nice roads, great scenery....

Tim said:
I count myself as an honorary local ;) Lived in Window Rock for a few months back in the 90's and spent quite a bit of time over the border in Gallup and a few day trips to Santa Fe and Albuquerque.

Bill, Tim, you're in the club!

FooFoo said:
I've been on DTT for a while, but not very active. As far as locals, there are quite a few of us.

I see that now. Glad you spoke up. I look forward to riding with you guys soon.

Back
Top Bottom