Cafe Las Vegas?

try disconecting the cable from the carb and move the lever too se if i is your cable... most likely it is but you never know..

yess im off tommaroo are we going to o is or what?? ahaa im down!!! text me or call me anytime. 834 1046

haven't heard shit from the tonup guy. Maybe we should meet up at AceCr's place, get his bike on the road and go for a little ride!

that sounds good but its up to him u know .. what side of town do you live on j.p. ? im on the east near sahara and hollywood...

he's the one that suggested it a couple posts back, lol. I live on the west side...Mountains Edge

lol wow must have skipped the post lol.. well u guys have my number ket me know about what time and i will make room .. see ya tommaroo...

hey jp, I am right by El Captain Way and Le Baron Ave. let me know I just got home from work hahah text me 267-481-1803 Ben

sorry guys, I'm not usually off on Mondays so Murphy's Law has taken effect and I have to go in for a while. What are standard days off for you guys? I'm off Tue / Wed.

my number is 702.538.3611, so now we all have each others contact info. We'll get this show on the road eventually. Oh, and by the way, my screen name is my real name... J.P.

J.P. said:
my number is 702.538.3611, so now we all have each others contact info. We'll get this show on the road eventually. Oh, and by the way, my screen name is my real name... J.P.

hey J.P. I am off till thurs. you want to meet up ? I got to go check my eyes at 2:30pm after that I am free. text me.

mann its going to be 73 over the weekend... damit wish i wasnt here stuck at work today hahaha

sal_13 said:
mann its going to be 73 over the weekend... damit wish i wasnt here stuck at work today hahaha

I know !!! I want to ride to work but first I need to do something about that chock. got it started but when I stop at a red lights, it die on me I gotta use my hand to kinda pull it out a little bit. =(

you shouldnt need the choke wens its warm... or to start it when its warm. did the bike sit for a while without beeing turned on??

sal_13 said:
you shouldnt need the choke wens its warm... or to start it when its warm. did the bike sit for a while without beeing turned on??

what about when its cold? do you need the choke to turn on? you're right about the RPM is to low but I still need to find out how to turn it back up hahahah

Sal. you work tomorrow right? I might stop by. I'll hit you up if that's cool.

yes you usually do need the choke to turn on the motor when its cold.. then back it out when its getting hotter... yes i work today stop on by mann i can show you where that screw is...

heres the show /swapmeet guys.. we better all (3 of us lol) be their....!!!!

Attachments

• 163709_157854387599871_100001259327976_341296_6110648_n.jpg
    163709_157854387599871_100001259327976_341296_6110648_n.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 265
Back
Top Bottom