The Official OHIO Roll Call.

Yea, the CO-OH VinMoto thing is going strong. Our first meeting was last year on 8/13/2007 so I guess we're a year old. Monday nights have been drawing more and more people. I've met some really cool people that I probably wouldn't have met without it. Hope to see some DOT members out some time soon.
125.bmp

Did any of you stop by our booth at Mid-Ohio Vintage Days?
co-oh%20vmd2008.jpg

later
joe

PS:

Hey new guy from Toledo here.I'm old and I have a ratty 1976 R90S beemer,closest thing to a cafe I'll probably ever have cause I'm OLD!Looks like a cool site.Made Mid Ohio but didnt know about all this then.

dan650plus said:
Welcome from Cincinnati ! hell your never too old, i'm 52 and still kicking ass !
Coming up on the double nickle myself,an feelin it more everyday!The Beemer is very comfortable,and I wouldn't wanna be bent over any more with clip-ons.(Plus all that good barley pop has left me with a little extra around the middle!)

We need a meet and greet with the Cleveland team. Damn, Tim Hortons needs to set up shop in
Cleveland.

cafe kid said:
We need a meet and greet with the Cleveland team.  Damn, Tim Hortons needs to set up shop in
Cleveland.

I agree! I got to meet a fellow member last night at the QSL Bike Night.  I was snapping a photo of his cool scoot when he came walking up. I forgot to ask what his DTT handle was.

allright another one from cincy, what are you rideing? if you ever want to hook up for a ride give me a pm
we need more cafe bikes out in this area.

looks like we need to get together and show off some cafe' bikes !
all of the Cincinnati members pm me so we can set something up.

I have a CB500T that I acquired in July, it was bone stock, and so far I've added the following; Black Super Bike bars, Quarter Fairing, front brake master cylinder from my Concours parts bike, levers, and mini bullet signals. I have a Lucas style tail light that will soon take the place of the school bus looking thing that Honda put on an otherwise great platform for a Cafe bike. I'm also looking to replace the stiff rear shocks with some Redwings,(or something better) soon.
A Cafe bike gathering someplace in or near Cincinnati would be great.

Kuyarico said:
I agree! I got to meet a fellow member last night at the QSL Bike Night. I was snapping a photo of his cool scoot when he came walking up. I forgot to ask what his DTT handle was.
That was me, been lurking around for a while. Haven't had much access to a computer for a while, but I'm back...Come the weather breaking this spring we Clevelanders will all have to get together.

Technically, I don't have a cafe or fighter.... yet. My bike is a work in progress, but I'd be interested in participating nonetheless.

loudest143
columbus chapter

My first post...

Dann from NKY....just outside of Cincy.

I ride a '75 Suzuki GT250 with 6400 original miles...I love her! ;D

Back
Top Bottom