A Little About Us

J-Rod10

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
My father first opened his bike shop in the mid 1950's, and I have spent my entire life in bike shops, a now my son (Jarred) is bringing in the 3rd generation. I have over 30 years experience as a toolmaker and have been channeling that experience of close tolerance machining over to the motorcycle side of the business.

We have quality molds, machined parts that not only fit properly and look good, but they're machined to be used. We build body work from fiberglass, carbon, and aluminum. You will be hard pressed to find better quality product than what we put out, or a better price.

We have the capacity to build stamping dies, or machine from billet all mechanical parts, such as rearsets. We have the ability to build 1 off custom rearsets, if interested. You can send us a design, and we can machine it.

This has been a hobby for myself since I was a kid in the 70's, and I've done it all my life, from helping my dad at his shop, to just tinkering around for myself. We decided to make a go at it as a business January 2012, selling strictly on eBay, and through a couple forum classifieds. In the last year, we've moved close to 1,000 seat/fairings. Jarred hand lays all of our composite parts, and they are top notch, at a very competetive price.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, and I'll get back to you.

Thanks,
Mark Holloway
Jarred Holloway
www.slipstreamcycle.com

You've got some really nice stuff listed on your site. Thanks for introducing yourself and your son Jarred

I (Jarred) am the one that handles all the web stuff, the pops is old school, leaves all the technology to me, other than the introduction he wrote. I've been browsing around here for a while, a few posts here and there. But, it's a great site, and we're happy to be a part of it!

Back
Top Bottom