'77 Yamaha xs750 project *first bike*

Breaker

'77 Yamaha xs750
Hello there,

I'm new to these parts.

Picked a xs750 last fall, moved to a new town, and I'm finally starting to settle in and get some time and money to spend on my bike!

Here's what it looked like on the ride home,

Now I have it in my garage, the carbs are being re-built by a professional, and there's a few things I want to modify on it before the riding season ends.

I took off the rear fender, definitely makes the bike look a little less cruiser-ish.

I want to install a LED light but I'm having trouble finding any kind of adapter to mount the light without the fender.I might just have to fabricate something myself?

Also on my list:

High rise clip on handlebars
New Exhaust ( for now I might just wrap them black and get a 12" shorty muffler)
Paint my rims black
New Headlight
Different Front Fender possibly
Some holy rotors ;)
and definitely get rid of those mirror antennae

If anyone has some ideas for how I can attach a new brake light, or any ideas for the bike I'm always down for some inspiration.

Thanks for looking,

Hopefully I can keep the posts coming!! maybe with some better pictures next time lol.

Here's a total shit version of what I hope I can get it to

minus the mirrors, fender and turn signal wings of coarse. lol

Just don't put club mans on it unless you want to get some rear sets. That style of tank is absolutely timeless so please don't cut it up or hammer it in. What a great bike you found.

Back
Top Bottom