Does anyone Know who's bike this is? It just got towed by the city of Forest Par

GodSilla650

Been Around the Block
I drooled over this bike for a few weeks as it sat on Marengo Ave. accumulating ticket after ticket and I knew this day would come, it finally got towed. The owner has 30 Days to come and claim it or else it becomes property of the city. I would hate to see that happen because it looks like someone put a lot of work into it. New tires, handle bars, brakes, master cyl, welded hoop, custom seat, tail light, 4 into 1 exhaust, pods, nicely painted headlight, new fuel hoses (probably rebuilt and tuned carbs), no ignition, just a kill switch.

My original thought was that it was stolen and someone just went for a joy ride and left it there (because of the lack of a need for a key to start it), but it had a lock on the rear wheel.

Either way if this is your bike or you know the owner get in contact with the Forest Park Police Dept. ASAP!!

Attachments

• IMG_5760.jpg
    IMG_5760.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 376
  • IMG_5759.jpg
    IMG_5759.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 354
  • IMG_5931.jpg
    IMG_5931.jpg
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_5932.jpg
    IMG_5932.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 364
On the other side of the coin you could probably pick this up for $200 when they auction it off.

misfitfiend said:
On the other side of the coin you could probably pick this up for $200 when they auction it off.

I am trying to work something out for it right now.... I don't really need another project, but it is a cool bike and if nothing else has some nice parts on it.

Back
Top Bottom