Electronic igntion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 896
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 1,303
Welcome to DTT. That is an extremely nice machine! I am assuming you built it, yes? Feel free to share some more photos or information about yourself or the bike.

Thank you all for your kind words.
The front end was shortened 4 " and the steering head took some custom doing. The frame is De-raked a few degrees and de-tabbed a little. The aluminum swing arm stretch the wheelbase out 3 inches. The engine is basically stock but has a performance cam with heavy duty springs and titanium retainers. The bike gets up and goes.
Digital speedo, 320mm front rotor. I kept the rear drum to keep is sort of classic.
I tried to make something that would suit almost anyone. Of course I wouldn't take the bike to Sturgis, if you know what I mean.
Ignition is electronic, all new custom wiring. Lighting is unique. Front turn signals are in the mirrors and you can see the blink on mirror side also.
The rear lights are one LED strip across the rear hoop. It does, running light, brake and turn-signals.

Attachments

• XT500 Retro SuperMoto C.JPG
    XT500 Retro SuperMoto C.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,757
  • XT500 Retro SuperMoto E.JPG
    XT500 Retro SuperMoto E.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 862
  • XT500 Retro SuperMoto F.JPG
    XT500 Retro SuperMoto F.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 544
  • XT500 Retro SuperMoto G.JPG
    XT500 Retro SuperMoto G.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 701
  • XT500 Retro SuperMoto H.JPG
    XT500 Retro SuperMoto H.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 880
It has new powerdynamo 12v ignition. Eliminates the points. The ignition will run without a battery.

Rob

Nice bike. Got any close up shots of that rear fender? Where did you find it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom