anyone doing group riding near NE Ohio? Looking for one.

runmikeyrun

Been Around the Block
Hey all,

My gf and I are looking for some folks to ride with. The clubs we're in now do a lot of memorial rides which is great, but we'd like to do more fun rides, which they really dont do. I ride an 81 KZ750e and am not a stranger to riding or wrenching. She rides an HD Softail Slim. Haven't seen or found anyone around where we are (Akron) who are just into some chill day trips. Not looking for partiers or having to prospect/pay dues. Surely there are others out there like us...?

I have a decent group from my church that likes to ride Sunday afternoons. We are a bit far from you though in Marion. If we plan a bit longer trip and you wanted to make the trek, I can let ya know

I just signed up with a group on meetup.com called Ninety-Niner. they seem to have a lot of rides available.

Clubs are for chumps. Join ohioriders.net and meet people who actually ride. I've been a member there for years and have met a lot of great people and gone on some great rides. Its mostly sport bikes there but there are some vintage and cruiser people.

Back
Top Bottom