1984 Honda XR80 SLO Burn Hellride

irk miller

You've been mostly-dead all day.
DTT BOTM WINNER
74b102ae8bbd1919f01dbb9c90c4f1cf.jpg

I see a pattern developing. My kids need a mini version. So does Mid-O and Barber.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

wow that is eerie

i picked this one up the week before last for barber lol

and fixed the motor in it last week did the carb and its running like a watch

its a 82 xl100 but someone stuck a 80 seat on it weird

between the 2 of us we may get the whole set of them

cxman said:
wow that is eerie

i picked this one up the week before last for barber lol

and fixed the motor in it last week did the carb and its running like a watch

its a 82 xl100 but someone stuck a 80 seat on it weird

between the 2 of us we may get the whole set of them

Toys toys toys... Ixat CX a welding rig or a hose reel :eek:

PO said stuck valve. Stuck valve to stuck piston and something in-between. Got it apart. Time to make the donuts...

0ae38528ab241aeada06caa80e552019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Full take down eh.

If you look at the bright side of that. your gonna know that little guy will be a solid runner for many years.

It could be four holes :p

Yessir. Parts are cheap enough too. Overbore, pistons, new valves and seals under $150. Can't go wrong.

irk said:
Yessir. Parts are cheap enough too. Overbore, pistons, new valves and seals under $150. Can't go wrong.

Hows the trans shift, might look in the bottom if its iffy shift forks are cheap also and a good chance to desludge ???

Cool beans... May start looking for a little 50 for the nieces/nephews to beat up when they visit. Keep the updates coming and as always, hollar if ya need anything.

VonYinzer said:
Cool beans... May start looking for a little 50 for the nieces/nephews to beat up when they visit. Keep the updates coming and as always, hollar if ya need anything.
Yessir. You've got a good yard for it, too. Looking for a seat. Not that you have one, but if anyone out there does...

Nice...here's my sons...it needs help, has a rejected three wheeler carb on it, is losing power, I'm gonna have him do a rebuild, he's 11....time to jump into it.

Attachments

• 20161029_172558.jpg
    20161029_172558.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 398
Eric, you sure know where to find them.

Cool little thing, You come across a 350 twin roller let me know.

Always watching your build, very talented for sure.

Back
Top Bottom