Whats it worth.. 81 Kawasaki kz750

hossler

Been Around the Block
A co worker has this 81 kz750 its all stock no mods garage kept 12,000 miles. Runs great, recently inspected.
0f357f36e61e2af1ac2ffff7b1a791e5.jpg

Well he couldnt pay the rent on his garage and now is keeping the bike in his living room. He asked me how much its worth. I told him probably $1000. But i have no clue. Im a honda guy.

What do you think the bike is worth in todays market?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

hossler said:
A co worker has this 81 kz750 its all stock no mods garage kept 12,000 miles. Runs great, recently inspected.
0f357f36e61e2af1ac2ffff7b1a791e5.jpg

Well he couldnt pay the rent on his garage and now is keeping the bike in his living room. He asked me how much its worth. I told him probably $1000. But i have no clue. Im a honda guy.

What do you think the bike is worth in todays market?

where you live will play a substantial factor in the price. where i live you could probably get 1500-2500 depending on how stock or how good of mechanical condition its in. by that fuel stain on the sprocket cover i would say it probably needs some love, but it does look pretty clean.

Re: Whats it worth.. 81 Kawasaki kz750

Yea i could not find a similar bike for sale in my area (searching craigslist and ebay atleast). I noticed the stains to but im told it runs flawlessly. He just wanted a idea of what someone whos looking for a kz750 would be willing to pay for it.

If anyone on here is looking for this kind of bike in the pa area let me know and ill put you connection with the seller

Back
Top Bottom