Howdy from my cb350 and I

JoeDirte

Well I figured I have lurked for long enough that I should introduce myself. Currently working on my first motorcycle, a 1970 CB350. I've been working on cars for a while but have always wanted to build a Cafe Racer. I've thrown in a few pictures of what it looked like when I started versus where I'm at now. May start a build thread but I'm really bad at keeping them updated. Anyways, looking forward to becoming part of this community.

Attachments

• IMG_0886.JPG
    IMG_0886.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 184
  • IMG_E1363.JPG
    IMG_E1363.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 183
Welcome Joe - echo the comment - nice bike both before and 'during'. Did you keep the original sheetmetal somewhere?

welcome, nice bike both ways...........have a twin 350, actually a CB350 engine and SL350 frame, I'm trying to make a bobber out of.

Thanks everyone!

Tim said:
Welcome Joe - echo the comment - nice bike both before and 'during'. Did you keep the original sheetmetal somewhere?
Original sheetmetal as in what I removed to fit the seat? Yes, I actually was able to cut off the the whole seam and seat support thing in one piece so it'll be easy to put back on if I ever wanted to.

Attachments

• IMG_1284.JPG
    IMG_1284.JPG
    704.3 KB · Views: 180
JoeDirte said:
May start a build thread but I'm really bad at keeping them updated. Anyways, looking forward to becoming part of this community.

Dont worry 90% of us are really bad at that too, welcome to the boards

Back
Top Bottom