finally decided to join

this seems like a rich site to ask for help and learn

so im working on two projects now
1- 1979 cb750k to F supersport conversion
2- ground up build of a RD350 which is very popular in india

will post pics soon
thank you

Welcome to DTT from us here in the USA.

Yes, post your pics. Interested to see what you got going on.

Welcome from Down Under!

I've seen some interesting RDs from India and I'm looking forward to seeing your build.

Crazy

Where in India are you? I might be visiting Hyderabad for work in the next few months.

Welcome from Georgia USA, looking forward to seeing pix.

Welcome mate from Montreal! My wife's spent years in India, me just a couple of months back in the day. Plenty of very helpful and knowledgeable folk here mate, you're in the right place

trek97 said:
Welcome to DTT from us here in the USA.

Yes, post your pics. Interested to see what you got going on.
Hey trek
I started with a motor build with Chuck quenzleer. I am on the hunt for a RD chassis now . Will post once I have things running

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

CrabsAndCylinders said:
Welcome, good luck with your projects, there are a lot knowledgeable people here that can help you.

Brian
Thanks for the welcome Brian

The Jimbonaut said:
Welcome mate from Montreal! My wife's spent years in India, me just a couple of months back in the day. Plenty of very helpful and knowledgeable folk here mate, you're in the right place
Hello Jim . Look forward to meeting people here. Did ur wife work in India . Hope her time in India was pleasent

Tim said:
Where in India are you? I might be visiting Hyderabad for work in the next few months.
Well Tim I AM from hyderabad hah!!! However I do work in the middle East . I might be visiting in july end . Would u be there at that time . Where do u work btw
Great food in hyderabad and historical sites to see .
Hope to catch u in town

stroker crazy said:
Welcome from Down Under!

I've seen some interesting RDs from India and I'm looking forward to seeing your build.

Crazy
Gday mate. I really hope to build a smashing bike. I just got an inspiration here by a bike made by Mobius . Brilliant!!!

My wife wasn't working in India, but she travelled at lot there, top to bottom and east to west. A part of her never left! Me I got grubby in Goa for a few months in the early 90's and travelled down from Nepal to Darjeeling and then across to Pushkar...all a bit of a blur now but an experience I'll never forget. Wait, that doesn't make sense. Ha!

The Jimbonaut said:
My wife wasn't working in India, but she travelled at lot there, top to bottom and east to west. A part of her never left! Me I got grubby in Goa for a few months in the early 90's and travelled down from Nepal to Darjeeling and then across to Pushkar...all a bit of a blur now but an experience I'll never forget. Wait, that doesn't make sense. Ha!

aah yes. i would say safer days back then
glad u had fun

Back
Top Bottom