76 CB360 Rims/Spokes/Tires

The last 360 I built, I ran 18" aluminum rims front and back. Just send your info to Buchanan and they will reply with a quote for the spokes and nipples that you will need. They pretty much take all the pain out of the process.

irk miller said:
The last 360 I built, I ran 18" aluminum rims front and back. Just send your info to Buchanan and they will reply with a quote for the spokes and nipples that you will need. They pretty much take all the pain out of the process.
Thank you for the help!
On a similar note, I've heard that these style vintage tires have bad handling?
Any idea if that holds water or not?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

No personal experience, but considering they are a vintage replica tire and the fact that Coker doesn't recommend them on modern bikes, I would guess they don't handle well compared to a modern tire. I would have no issues putting them on a chopper that's not supposed to handle well.

So Buchanan got back to me and recommended 1.60 front and 1.85 rear. Are these pretty standard sizes or should I switch it up? Thank you.

That's standard for this bike. You don't want too wide, or you'll have clearance issues on frame and chain.

Any leads on tires that skinny that have a nice tall sidewall?
I really love the look of big tires on small rims but all the larger diameter tires are too wide.

Back
Top Bottom