lets see your small cafe's and mopeds

Danny's KZ200. 99.99% complete! She just needs new rubber, rewire turn signals, lower gauges tad more and obtain motorcycle license. I couldn't resist posting new pictures of her in show and shine, enjoy!

IMG_20111018_120052.jpg

IMG_20111018_120119.jpg

IMG_20111018_120208.jpg

nice man! i really dig the motor color... but think you should do your muffler in black unless you tie some more white down in the lower side of the bike... they are fun scoots i had mine cafed for a while and was amazed by how low i could rip turns... how was the jetting for the pod filter?

The engine is rattle canned in a gun metal color. I havent rejetted the pod filter, but I'm sure it needs it because its leaking a little gas and ruining the paint...

leaking gas would not be from the carbs bud... PM me so we do not clog up the thread ill help you figure it out... depends where th gas is coming from but i would bet your float is not set correctly

How do you think my bike would look with the white exhaust re-routed up higher, honda scrambler style? Found the leak, lose hose clamp leaking gas onto carb and it seems my petcock doesn't work....

One more picture of her in the sunlight!
IMG_20111018_145020.jpg

Nice bike danny! I am really wanting to put together one of these little guys next. I would kill for a complete running affordable rd250 to play with next.

if you do the pipe do the whole thing in flat white high temp powder... would look way better and have the old school hot rod look, to me the white tank, silver on back, white muffler just looks like parts where kind of an afterthought... no offence ment man just being honest.. the bike has a great stance and style just needs the color sceme tied down a bit, you have gun metal, black, silver, chrome, raw metal, white, black wrap, and red filter that is 8 total colors man... that is alot going on and it is hard for the eye to adjust to it... on all my builds i try to keep it at 2 main colors and one accent, makes for a very smooth transition of the eye when you look over it... just throwing out tips bud

my current two wheeled transport as well as the slightly more mild one i built for my lady.
mine 80cc metrakit (not pictured i have done a bunch since i last took a picture i guess)
IMG_0938.jpg

hers 70cc DMP (in front of my bus)
8d93362f.jpg

Since my 81 Kawa KZ750e is in a rideable "in between" state, and i wanted to have some wrenching time with my two boys (7 and 10), I bought a 49cc Puch maxi and a frame with all documents and started....

Here is as "Maxiem" is today.... Still plenty left to do, but rideable..... It is a blast to ride....

P1070523.jpg

Took some refresher pics of my Sachs EagleIII last weekend. Selling her for new endeavors.

Check out me blarg if you know whats good for yah....Well wasting money on mopeds isnt good for you but hey!

Fablebodied.tumblr.com

Enjoy.

...Not able to load pics on here right now? So youll have to browse link. Birdwatching is the caption for the EagleIII

I love small displacement bikes more than anything! I never saw puch magnums till tonight and I need one so bad. Ugh.

Here's my cl125, a cb175 is in the works this winter
anzxcj.jpg

Just got the tank and tail back from my painter- the pics don't do it justice ;D

1973 CL175, 1285 original miles, with CB Tank and GFTP Tail and minor cafe conversion. Might do clip-ons and rearsets, but kind of like it as-is.
cb175185.jpg

cb175181.jpg

cb175182.jpg

Back
Top Bottom