Something... different.

Well as far as the ride quality goes, its tolerable.... The suspension is relatively stiff but I've never been annoyed by it or thought that it was too rough.

And I totally agree, lower and more stretch would be great. Unfortunately I dont have the money for coilovers and Tein makes the lowest springs for the yaris. Im getting pretty sick of the wheels, actually and am thinking maybe ill get something different next spring.

Anybody wanna snag these up? haha.

that thing is sick.. i like the wheels, similar to panasports, and look good on the car.

i had to do a set of tires and an alignment to one the other night, out of curiousity i took it for a test drive and i kinda like it.. it reminds me of an older civic hatch, but with alot sleeker interior.

blueskylandscape.jpg

Hey the Yota is awesome. I like the look you got going with it. If you could make it sound like the Jetson's car though it would be that much cooler. Seriously good job on the car man
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdWswvLPdE0[/flash]

how sweet would it be if these came in awd.. why are there no longer awesome econobox awd cars? Maybe they get them over in europe?

Back
Top Bottom