'80 CM200T

MotoCrazy

ive been stalking this site for the past week as i just picked up a cm200 last weekend for my wife as a project and a college commuter for fun since we live in sunny(most of the time) florida. i figured this section was probably the most suited for our style, but still with cafe racer styling cues at the same time if you will. its going to be a long process as i have 3 other bikes to work on/use, and plan on adding 2-3 more this year, so money will be spread more thin then i would like until the wife graduates nursing school.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 559
my wife really wants MAG wheels for it and i noticed that the CB250N has them..as well as i like the tank from them as well seeming how it kinda goes with my 80 cb750 i have going for myself as well..but we are also trying to go for this kinda look

Attachments

• 00Q0Q_l6o3rTRbb3j_600x450.jpg
    00Q0Q_l6o3rTRbb3j_600x450.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 612
I ended up selling it. i found since i was going to have to replace the gas tank as it was to rusted out and min parts avail to do wha ti wanted to the '80, that it was going to cost more to try and make the 200 work vs just looking to find a 400 later on

Back
Top Bottom