$10.38 cent Cafe Racer Build (yea thats right $10.38 and yes its possible!)

getindachoppa

Been Around the Block
I have built a lot of bikes some really expensive than others but this one is one of the most fun little experiments of mine. Okay I just wanted to show you crazy cats that you CAN build a bike that is reliable, CAN take you any where in the world, and CAN look great and PERFORM GREAT TOO! ALL for ten dolla and thirty eight cent American! Yep thats right $10.38 and that includes the price of the bike! Its fun as hell to ride to and MOST people don't even know what kind of bike it is! RIDE TO LIVE SUCKAS!!!!

Attachments

• 536833_369915569715708_1124465344_n.jpg
    536833_369915569715708_1124465344_n.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 763
  • 538458_369913156382616_854374775_n.jpg
    538458_369913156382616_854374775_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 756
How did you get yours?

Got mine for $5 traded a moped (that i got broken for $5)4 it straight up.

Does the $10 include an oil/filter change? new tires? Gas?

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2(5).jpg
    imagejpeg_2(5).jpg
    517.2 KB · Views: 227
  • imagejpeg_2(2).jpg
    imagejpeg_2(2).jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 216
With the economy like it is why aren't more people riding MOTORCYCLES???? Its simple math to me! This bike gets about 60 mpg and has 6 gears and would not pollute the air more than your own fart would. Its faster than any economy car out there and could take you anywhere in the world?? AND RIDING THIS BIKE LOOKS WAAAAAAAY COOLER THAN THAT JERK DRIVING THE TOYOTA PRIUS THINKING HE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE BY SAVING THE WORLD! I just don't get this country sometimes.

DesmoBro said:
How did you get yours?

Got mine for $5 traded a moped (that i got broken for $5)4 it straight up.

Does the $10 include an oil/filter change? new tires? Gas?
Wow I LOVE THE XS 650'S!! IVE HAD A FEW MY SELF... NICE TRADE! No the $10.38 cents was for one oil filter and one quart of oil. I had everything else. The bike was given to me by a jack ass idiot that tryed to be Mr. Too Cool4school and stunt this poor bike and wrecked it. Luckily it had only 11k miles on it and the tires were still new. The guy wanted money for this none runner and I said hell no I cant give you no money for it! So the guy just gave it to me. The bike came to me as a pile of wrecked garbage and luckily I had the know how to get it back on the road. Everything busted on it was taken off it and it just has the legal headlight and tail light thats it!! I cant really do to much to it for $10.38 cents but the bike runs great and has taken me everywhere I ever needed to go!

I also want to mention that this bike history so far with me includes a trip to the Barber Vintage Motorcycle Festival in Alabama where it was a big hit by everyone that saw it! This bike also was my only transportation through college. I have since given this bike to my brother as a present to him and the bike is still running strong!! I ask him all the time about how the bike is doing and he says all he has to do is start the son of a bitch and ride!! RIDE ON!!!

so you took off the broken parts changed the oil, oil filter and tuned it.

impressive

So you got a free motorcycle and, it appears, some amphetamines

Rich Ard said:
So you got a free motorcycle and, it appears, some amphetamines

Ha!

Is it the amphetamines that leads one to tell other people what they should do, without thinking they might already know or not care? Or is that something else?

I don't know about all that stuff but its a Cafe Racer build for $10.38 cents... Maybe I need to repeat myself again?? Its a motorcycle that you can ride everyday and was built for $10.38 cents what the hell else do you expect??? It was one of the most fun bike projects of mine and it gave me an A for the semester in my Motorcycle Technology Class I did four years ago. Not only did it give me an A for my college class but it also got me back in forth from school everyday the next semester!

What leads you to call that a cafè rather than a fighter (what it looks like to me. Naked sport bike that looks to be stock)?

Somebody gave you a free motorcycle, you didn't make anything. Sorry nobody got down and looked up at you when you dropped trou.

J-Rod10 said:
What leads you to call that a cafè rather than a fighter (what it looks like to me. Naked sport bike that looks to be stock)?

It is a Cafe racer... IF you were to read your motorcycle history a cafe racer is simply any bike stripped down to reduce weight and make it faster. It does not have to be a period correct machine, with a bump seat, clubman bars, and all that other bull shit. So yes technically it is a Cafe racer. NEXT??!!

It's not "a build", it's not a "cafe racer" (let's not open up that can of worms though), and don't claim it to be $10.38. Did you pick it up in a truck? Then you paid for gas. When you go to have it inspected and registered are they going to do it for free? Doubt it.

Rich Ard said:
Somebody gave you a free motorcycle, you didn't make anything. Sorry nobody got down and looked up at you when you dropped trou.

Your assuming things.. I made alot of the stuff on this bike myself. This bike needed A LOT of work.

Back
Top Bottom