CB750k Stuff Super Cheap

Ncstatecamp

Been Around the Block
Ive posted all my stuff before but I decided to put everything on ebay more bites. Most things are starting at .99 cents.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ncstatecamp/m.html?item=181441643300&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Im moving and trying to sell my extra stuff!

Dave.R said:
Nothing comes up...

I need some side covers man!

I make a leather bag side cover for the electrical side if you're interested.
myvare7a.jpg
be9u6emu.jpg

The 3 grommet holes that the plastic cover pops into, 3 bolts facing outward come through those and bolt through the bag.

But I do have a crank shaft and any other internal, including the cases them selves, if anybody is interested in anything. Seriously throw out an offer an it's yours.

I can vouch for NCstatecamp, i've bought from him and he's a standup guy.

while im here, got any cool internals i can practice my welding on and make a lamp? like gears or what not.. i've never cracked a cb case so i dont know what anything looks like in there.

mAd mOrdigan said:
I can vouch for NCstatecamp, i've bought from him and he's a standup guy.

while im here, got any cool internals i can practice my welding on and make a lamp? like gears or what not.. i've never cracked a cb case so i dont know what anything looks like in there.

I have a crankshaft, all the gears, pretty much the entire internals of the lower available including the old pistons. You could make some cigar ash trays out of those.

Looking for:

Instrument cluster
Ignition switch
Headlight with bucket
Handlebars or clip-ons
Front Comstar rim
Right shock
Right foot peg (not passenger's)
Right control switch
4 into 1 exhaust

Thanks

Back