JD2 Bender Setup Done

MotoMadness

Coast to Coast
JD2 Model 3 Bender
Swagoffroad.com Ram Adpater
Harbor Frieght 8 Ton Ram
Harbor Frieght 1/2 ton Engine Stand (Still needs to be shortened a bit)

JD2%20Mounted.jpg

Bent a bunch of CB350 seat loops with it. This in only a few of them. Love this thing and the Swagoff hydraulic conversion is awesome

Seat Loops.jpg

....Stop It.... your killing me ahhhh......Sooo many perfect bends....( I just paid $10 for a pipe bender then found out it's only for conduit.....CRAP!!!)

Yea reall pipe bender will run ya about $300 without any dies. The JMR, JD2 o ProTools are the way to go. Stay away from the Harber Freight bender and the ebay junk.

MotoMadness said:
Bent a bunch of CB350 seat loops with it. This in only a few of them. Love this thing and the Swagoff hydraulic conversion is awesome

Seat Loops.jpg

Your website looks to be having issues.... What's the damage for one of these beauties?

i think he got hit hard by sandy, he may be busy for a bit but i believe he was asking $70 shipped in the US...shoot him a PM he may get right back you

We are up an running. We were actually movnig servers because we out grew the other one and we are also redesigning the entire site.

$70 Shipped in the US.

Pretty good for what I use it for now but would like to move up to bigger. It is the Atlas 618 model and wired for regular 110. Looks like the motor was replaced with a 2hp which I think is bigger then the original motor. I would like a 10" hopefully. Got 2 Kennedy boxes with 50 years for tooling in them that are too big for the holder on this model. Got it for almost free so can't complain but something bigger is definitely in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom