New member from Los Angeles, CA

burmdoge

Whats up ya'll, my name is Harry and I love this board! Saw the post about spreading the word on google, but I agree with Noel. Keep it tight and efficient. I've seen other boards where not everyone are friends and it just leads to a whole bunch of flaming back and forth. Anyhow, I ride a 1978 CB750K. In the shop right now getting some engine work done. I don't have a decent pic of it yet but I will definitely upload it as soon as it's ready. This is my 2nd bike, my first was a ricer. A 2005 Kawi ZX6R. Loved it but had no time to ride it. Now I do and I'm in love with these cafe bikes. Anyhow, everyone's been great with awesome help and advice so far. Keep up the good work!

burmdoge said:
Whats up ya'll, my name is Harry and I love this board! Saw the post about spreading the word on google, but I agree with Noel. Keep it tight and efficient. I've seen other boards where not everyone are friends and it just leads to a whole bunch of flaming back and forth. Anyhow, I ride a 1978 CB750K. In the shop right now getting some engine work done. I don't have a decent pic of it yet but I will definitely upload it as soon as it's ready. This is my 2nd bike, my first was a ricer. A 2005 Kawi ZX6R. Loved it but had no time to ride it. Now I do and I'm in love with these cafe bikes. Anyhow, everyone's been great with awesome help and advice so far. Keep up the good work!

Hey Harry,

Welcome aboard man!!.. I'm glad that you like the board...
LIke you said, we've got a fun and active group.

Theres a lot of resources and ideas here from everywhere and we're all gald to help out in anyway we can!!
We cant wait to see your bike!!

Enjoy!!.

Cheers
N

LA rocks! If I could swing it I'd move there. Choppers rule but how's the cafe scene? Ever check out Carpy's shop? Can I crash at your place if I come for a visit?

Hey Harry ... welcome aboard .... Listen I will be out your way in July, well sorta. I'm heading to Laguna for the Moto-GP. If you are up that way we should get together. Nice to meet other members from around the world ... ;D

Haven't checked out Carpy's shop yet. I've just barely gettin my feet wet with these bikes. I just discovered the whole thing about 4 months ago. Anyhow, I'll look into the moto GP and if I can make it out there, we'll definitely hook up.

Back
Top Bottom