RUDEBOY Rudy's Disco cb550K Cafe Project

locOleoN

Is that the best you got? OK.. now my TURN...
Check it out guys...
This is RUDEBOY Rudy's cb500K:

Check out the Disco seat ;D made from silver vinyl off of Dr.Evil's pants!!.. LOL!!!...
Disco5503.jpg

Disco5504.jpg

Disco5505.jpg

Disco5502.jpg

Stayin Alive!!!.. Stayin Alive!! woot woot woot woot. STAYIN ALIIIVVVVEEEEEEE
Disco550.jpg

Hey!!.. Anyone recognize the helmet??!!.. ;D

Mods to be done:

- 595 Yosh Big Bore Kit
- Dyna Electronic Ignition
- Dual Disk front end
- Telefix clip-ons
- Steel Braided lines
- Custom "locO leoN" Cafe seat
- cb750f tank
- Gixxer Master Cylinder
- 2 inch lower front end
- NGB Race shocks

hahah..You guys laugh now, cus it looks disco but just wait till Im done with it!!.. ;D This baby is gonna be a piece of art!!

so... basically, you are taking all your old parts, and putting it on that bike...

works for me.

Druro said:
so... basically, you are taking all your old parts, and putting it on that bike...
works for me.

ya know what... you are pretty much correct!!... I just should have sold Rudeboy my bike!!.. LOL!!...
Actually, Rudy is getting all new parts except for the seat on my cb550 & my Big Bore Kit that I have not had time to put on my bike... To many other projects to worry about!!..

SWEET!!! I've finally got a CB500!! And look at that SEAT!!! WOOHOO!!! Break out the bellbottoms and platforms!! DISCO ROCKET RUDY!! Sequins and Rhinstones. Wait....... why do I have this weird feeling this isn't me?? :-\ Hmmmm. ???

Should be a sweet bike anyway, just wish it WAS mine. I'll just have to live vicariously through this build. Until I find my own. It's not every day you meet someone named Rudy.

rudy said:
It's not every day you meet someone named Rudy.

LOL.. actually my dad's name is Rudy as well... short for Rodrigo.... and no.. Rudeboy Rudy is not my dad!!..

Actually.....My name is Rodolfo....short for Rudy...I got sick of people pronouncing it like the reindeer. If your a really good friend it's
they call me Rude..lol. As for my cafe racer bike .....With Noel advice and Knowledge and experience, I can't go wrong. And at the end of it all when I'm done "I won't be the one buying coffee!!!!!!!lol

RUDEBOY said:
Actually.....My name is Rodolfo....short for Rudy...I got sick of people pronouncing it like the reindeer. If your a really good friend it's
they call me Rude..lol. As for my cafe racer bike .....With Noel advice and Knowledge and experience, I can't go wrong. And at the end of it all when I'm done "I won't be the one buying coffee!!!!!!!lol

NOEL!!!! I AM YOUR FATHER........hahahah

RUDEBOY said:
As for my cafe racer bike .....With Noel advice and Knowledge and experience, I can't go wrong.

Watch out, he'll paint it rattle can matte black when you're not looking!! :eek: Lol!

Good to see another Rudy on the board. My name isn't short or long for anything. Thats the name on my birth certificate. People stopped making fun when they realized that I could pummel them into the ground. ;D

Let me guess....They were calling you Rudy huxtable from the cosby!!!!!!!....ground & pound those sob!!!!!!!!

Hey Rude.. What is the condition of the seat pan underneath?.. How rusty is it?

Back
Top Bottom