cb200 back to the cafe "lola"

Re: cb200 back to the cafe "lola"

So we had a indicator relay issue. It made a aweful noise every time I put the indicator on then the lights just turned on permanently and did not flash. So I after people telling me it was a grounding issue I spent half a day checking that before getting the shits and buying a new relay online. New one had two wires not three which was bizarre as I had no idea what the green wire was fore. After plugging in the ground and grey one I connected the green with the green left behind and wola we have a working indicator.

My question to all is what's the green wire for and have I done it right?
Old:
usy8u6e2.jpg

New
umu3y2yg.jpg

Wire?
hahu2uta.jpg

ega4uny5.jpg

Woohooo:
3eva6eme.jpg

Went through the same thing mate, and solved it the same way haha dunno, don't care, they work. Mine was the reverse, had two wire new one had three

I think this is the right wiring diagram? (no promises)
Even if it isn't wiring colouring is very much standard from Honda to Honda. Green/yellow should be going to your brake light and your front and rear brake switches You can see that 'double green' plug thing above the brake light, it's your ground wires.
sne25v.jpg

stroker crazy said:
Dunno about the wire, but I am impressed with your safety footwear!

Crazy

I have a set of those that I use all the time. I do try to remember to use something better when I weld though.............

Front sprocket now on and she is running a lot smoother. Still have the 28t sprocket on the rear have the 32 sitting on the shelf think ill run the 16/28 for a little while.

Nevergrew said:
What are ya chasing mate, taller gears?

Better top end speed I want to at least hit 120k's.

She is running a lot smother through the gears with the bigger front sprocket.

Hahahaha gold. New replacement on order and now I can get rid of that ugly second switch block.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261492146166

So after some time cough cough 4years of being off the road due to engine issues, piston slap week spark and never ending carb problems. I finally pulled my finger out. Bought a lift. Re bored the cylinders and machined the head. Ordered a set of vm20’s New valves springs and hopes and dreams. I will get this old girl back on the road.
e885c7bd899c17d8320cd0bf51475818.heic
f6fba6459c2a3cfbf9eaf40ff802a04d.heic

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

cb200 back to the cafe "lola"

Also some new upgrades are in the works. Looking at a rs125 front end and cl high pipes.

So I figured the rs125 front end would cost a mint more to put it on bearings stops controls etc. So I ended up finding a cb500 front calliper that I’m going to use on a custom mount. Here is what I got and here is where she is at. Got the head machined so not too long now and the engine will be back together.
Lots of parts coming.

Attachments

• IMG_3799.jpg
    IMG_3799.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_3797.jpg
    IMG_3797.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_3842.JPG
    IMG_3842.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 217

Side note I bought the rs front end but she’s now being used on a gt125 suzuki a mate of mine has.

Attachments

• IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 224

Brembo master has also arrived. I know a few people like to upgrade the 200 front brake so I hope this turns out ok.

Attachments

• IMG_3802.JPG
    IMG_3802.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 225
Back
Top Bottom