BMW R75/5 rear set ideas?

Hey people, Just found a 72 R75/5 up here in the north of ontario and i would like to build a cafe out of it, any ideas on how to make the rear sets using stock parts? or some cheap japanese parts?
thanks
Thunder

thunderslightning said:
Hey people, Just found a 72 R75/5 up here in the north of ontario and i would like to build a cafe out of it, any ideas on how to make the rear sets using stock parts? or some cheap japanese parts?
thanks
Thunder

Have you worked this out yet? Very interested in how it is done...
Regards
Gary

You just mentioned cheap and BMW in the same post... ain't no such combo :)

Haven't tried to sort out the rear-set issue yet... I had a nice Raask rear-set for a few days that my nice brother gave me but then the lousy brother took them... funny as how I only have the one brother :)

rearsetscallouts.gif

These are the Raasks... you could use these as a guideline and start fab'in from there... or give up now and throw $300 at it and be done with it ;)

Post some pic of the Airhead in question... just so we can see another one on the site.

No, you had a set of Tarozzi levers. Not Raask, and no brackets to mount to the frame.

I've got a set of Raask levers you can have if you want. Look exactly like the ones in the pic. However, no BMW specific brackets or mounts.

Just razzin'... no need for them now... have to work on getting the engine turning again first.

Thunder... Here are the 70-73 BMW rearsets from Raask for more inspiration...

f8.jpg

Raasks are not the best.

Tarozzi are a good choice if you have some fabrication skills:

document231.jpg

Cheers,
Jon-Lars
Beverly, WA

HELLO I WANT TO BUY IN THE RED LINE
CAN YOU SHOW ME PLEASE

Attachments

• 15909904_1382357645139139_913477929_n.jpg
    15909904_1382357645139139_913477929_n.jpg