New to the site ... so be gentle ...

vlk

Well I've finally joined ... no longer am I a lurker in the shadows.

Think of it this way ... I'm one more female to tease, taunt and make fun of Noel! LOL

This is a fantastic site, and as I'm very much into grapics and art, I love seeing all these photographs of everyone's projects.

As a hobby I make signature tags and avatars, so if anyone would like one made of their bike or anything else for the site, then please just pm me and I would be more then happy to make one for you ... free too! (woohooo)

This is just a very quick sample I made, just to give you an idea:

cafebike.jpg

vlk

Hmmmmmm, noooooooooooooooooooooo :D

Never assume what you don't know ...

I love motorcycles, the lines, designs, workmanship and imagination. Being a graphic artist, I can appreciate the beauty of them. And thanks to a good friend who introduced me to cafe racers, I've become a real enthusiast...

vlk

Well Welcome aboard!!!....
Im sure now that Darleney, Karen, Elaine, and Lin are happy to see the girls come out!!.. LOL..
Now we just have to wait for the other gals like: Anne, Noelle, Ashleigh and Detach to quit Lurking...LOL!!!..
Soon you gals are gonna want your own "section" on the forum...(no problem by the way)

where are you located and whatcha riding?..
Post some pics!!

Cheers
N

Welcome Vik. 8)

Nice work on that signature.
I too was into Graphic Arts during High School, but never went forth in that direction. Still have some lust in the area though.

Im sure now that Darleney, Karen, Elaine, and Lin are happy to see the girls come out!!..

As are most of the guys as well. ;)

Hi vlk, welcome to the forum, be for-warned....I sometimes have a tendancy to insert my foot (riding boot included) firmly into my mouth on occassion. (Right Elaine :-[) I can be quite eloquent with my apologies, however. ;D
Whatchya riding, or want to ride, pictures etc?

Geez Noel, are you PM ing those pictures of you in a Speedo again? :eek:
I thought the therapy sessions were going so well ::). By the way....how's the rash :-X!!

I think Equus missed me ... ;D

You didn't scare me off ... I've been busy working on my sisters wedding photographs when I have the spare time ... don't you just love these professional photographers who take pictures with the weirdest stuff in the background? :D

Don't you worry Equus, the crazier the better, I love a good laugh ... so be your wonderful funny self and I will appreciate you even more!

So Bandit you have a taste for leather and boot soles (LOL) join the club, I've had many a foot in the mouth moment myself, you will have to share with us some of your more "classic" moments. I've even been known to have quite a few blonde moments too, actually more then I care to admit!

vlk

Well, I haven't had any "Blonde moments", maybe a grey moment so to speak. But one of the guys at work said the other day, he's having a "Senior moment" :'( ....shit!11 :eek: It sucks getting old, especially when other people mention it!! :'(

Awww Bandit, move over hun, I'm only 44 and I get accussed of having "all-the-timers" LOL

Now what did I just say? :D

vlk

If we keep this up long enough we can start a new site ... "Crazy People Unite". :D

And Noel I saw the pic ... that is just soooooooooooooo wrong! :p

vlk

Back
Top Bottom